Multi-Strain Perpetual Farming

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 26>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 00:38
Been a while. Sorry for the delay, but had some none to funny problems which led to me ripping my whole grow down, losing 6 of the 9 "elite" mothers i had going, and 1 of my own selection, which was the superskunkxnorthernlights above, (which was fantastic).

Really gutted i lost all my mums, been depressed for a bit, sulking i guess. My grow is back up and running now mind, but not yet on a par with how it was before. Just have 1 flowering plant at the moment.

So out of my 10 mothers, i have only my free for all, cheese x nl, and jackie psd cuts. The latter two are a friends selections, the most interesting of which, and my new 100% definate mother is the jackie psd. This is a cross of a uk cut called jackie p, which is a cross of the uk g13 cut (which is probably a g13/hp cut), with a 98 jack herer. This was crossed to a sour diesel male by a fellow uk grower, and the seeds distributed. My mate picked this particular mum i have here out of the seeds he grew, and it's some fine ass shit to be sure.

I currently have 1 of these cuts in flower on its own under my 400watt, in coco and perlite. Its been super cropped, and is now being bent to fill the tent. The smell of it is astounding. Stronger than cheese or pyschosis, and its only two weeks into 12/12 now.

I have a picture of it i took last week, but i would rather post an up to date one as its come aling since then, which i will do when i get a chance.

My other two mothers, the ffa and cheese x nl are outside, braving the uk weather. The cheese x nl has been grown outside in the uk before and does well. The ffa is a pretty fast flowerer, so should do ok. I'll be taking cuts from them at some point. Not sure how many mothers i am going to keep though from now on. And i'd like to keep a couple of my own selections, so anything not effing out of this world will be got rid of. These two are both in coco and perlite.

Along with them are 14 auto flowerers. A mixture of dieselryder, dieselryder x ak and auto ak. A friend gave me these as my indoor grow was screwed so i'd at least have something going. They are all in soil and doing OK.

In veg indoors i have some seedling plants in coco, in search of my own mothers. More superskunkxnorthernlights, green poison and ch9 flower. Also got 6 rooted jakie psd cuttings, a couple of which will go into coco, the rest i'll donate to the needy, lol.

I'm quite happy i am able to start my diary up again, i have really missed growing the past couple of months and i'm so glad to be back up and running again, it feels great. And i'm going to make sure i grow better weed then ever before now, as you never know which plant will be your last.

Peace all, stay cool.
Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 July 2009 at 09:57
nice to see you back and growing solidopc always a pleasure to read your threads and drool over your pics
ANDWHAT
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2009 at 22:44
Nice one dude, respect. Here's the pictures of the jackie psd cutting, taken yesterday, day 16 of 12/12. It's being tied under the light using yoyos, lol, which seems kind of ironic, seeing as they're designed to hold the branches up. But job's a good 'en.

She's allmost filling the whole tent now, which is ok, as i've nothing big enough to go in there for at least a few weeks yet. In my all powerful coco/perlite mix. Ditched soil completly indoors now. Really reeks this plant, smells more at this point than cheese or pyschosis, and i prefer the smell, diesel dankness.

Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2009 at 17:04
great looking plant as usual solid
ANDWHAT
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 00:43
thats a beautiful looking lady solid.
good to see you up and running again man %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 01:44
Cheers man. Not sure i'll be keeping this as a mother anymore. Stretches alot, and i've spotted a couple of balls on it. Not sure if it's because i supercropped it and tied it down, its had a few brnahces be snapped on the inside, but either way, i can't be dealing with unstable diesel genetics, throwing balls here and there. So i've raped my free for all of most its branches, and will use that instead for the foreseeable future, while i look for my own personal selection.

Never thought i'd say this, but i am pretty sure i'll be buying another pack of the ch9 flower. Wasn't the densest of buds, like say the ssxnl, not bad buds at all mind, but the aroma, flavour and speed of flowering were awesome. Probably my favourite grown and smoked so far was the one i kept as a cutting the last round. Bloody lost it in the rip down, and only had 1 seed left, so really fancy another go with them. Preferred smoking that to any elite cutting i've done so far, which says alot i think. Got me thinking, all cuttings are just somebodies personal selection, so why would someone elses selection be better than your own, which is suited to your own tastes, and unique to you. Won't say no to cuttings mind, i do like variety, but i think i can better fill my needs by finding my own mothers, than just growing other peoples.

Anyway, in veg is a ch9 flower, ssxnl, and green posion and 4 free for all cuttings. Planted my last two ice seeds yesterday aswell. The previous 2 never germed, so i'm really hoping these do. Also should have a couple of ch9 citral skunk, or mendocino coming this week from a mate, which will go straight in.
Green-Thumb Growing
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 03:47
might have to get some ch9 :P sounds tasty, lol..
whats the diff with ch9 citral skunk?

Can you bend plants in flower btw, like day  60 +..?
~I just chopped 1 and have more space for it, but dont wanna stress them! if it will
 dont want balls ! lol, got my own %3clown
I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 09:57
thats a shame dude, she looks good in the pics.
just give me a shout if you ever fancy trying anything ive got, i cant go on enough about the s#1 i found, the only downside to her is, she is from feminised seed, so im not sure about using her for breeding. but as for quality of smoke, shes right up there.

hey patch, bending now shouldnt be a problem, even if it produced a few balls, there isnt enough time for the seeds to form.
the problem you might find is that the branches might be a bit tough for bending, be careful not to snap them.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2009 at 17:16
What's your skunk#1 like, is it a lemony skunk, or fruity skunk? I really liked the gh lemon skunk i tried from a mate, but didn't fancy buying any of their gear, which is why i have the citral skunk on the way. Do like a lemony/fruity skunk.

Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2009 at 23:44
its definately more fruity skunk, than lemony skunk, but it has a real dankness to it, and dare i say it, even a bit of cheeseyness to it too, it yeilds better than anything else ive grown, even the psychosis, and its on a par for potency with the super skunk.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2009 at 01:28
Sounds sweet. The ch9 flower had that really danky undertone to the citrusy skunky smell, but wasn't a big yielder really, medium i guess, but the smell, taste and high were spot on, the flowering was a major bonus too, 7 weeks and done.

Let me know next time you clip some branches man, it sounds right up my street. Would like to run a recent sensi skunk#1. Never really found anything i liked in skunk#1 before.

Potted one of my ice seedlings into a 1 litre pot of coco/perlite yesterday. The other is on its way i think, though i havnt checked today.
Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2009 at 23:57
i will do man, should be in a few weeks.%3cool

BM %3ceed%20leaf
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2009 at 01:48
Well, back again thank god, been having more trouble. I should not have supercropped and tied the jackie psd so much, dam dodgy diesel genetics ended up throwing out balls, and i had another 3 girls to go in, so i cut my losses with her and threw her away. Set me back even further, but now i'm at day 11 of 12/12 with these three.

These are all from seed, my ffa and cheese x nl are still outside and in the prop.

Still all in coco indoors now. Adding my own perlite and bobs yer uncle. Feeding canna coco a+b, cx regen-a-root & headmasta, and a lil monster bloom.

First up is a group shot for some reason lol. The green poison is back left, ssxnl front left, ch9 flower on the right. CH9 flower is also pictured just below. Liked the last of of these i tried, which is in this diary here, amazing aroma and flavour and ready day 45 onwards. 8 weeks for this would of been way too much. Not the densest buds, but that is not promised in the first place. Still, not airy buds or anything, just not really tightly packed calyxs. Hoping this one lives up to the other.

This is the pyramid seeds tiburan. I prefer to just call it superskunkxnorthernloghts, or ssxnl. I've been impressed with this strain, enough to buy more of their stuff. I'm interested in their lennon, as a cut price jack herer copy. The last one of these i think is pictured in this doary. Mega dense, hard buds. Great light green appearance, and yields very well. Ready in 8 weeks too. Hashy taste, and a hashy skunky smell. Very strong plant too, ideal for begginers, as it just never gets stressed.

Here is the sweetseeds green posion. Got high hopes for this one, smells really nice allready, out stinks the other two easy. This is the strain, along with wild rose carlos from sweetseeds recommended to me. So if its better than all the others i tried, which is alot now, it must be good.

Green-Thumb Growing
munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 16:58
nice selection solidopc cant wait to see that green poison
ANDWHAT
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2009 at 22:31
Plants look great as usual Solid. Sorry to hear that one of your girls grew her own knackers, fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again.

Originally posted by Solidopc

Still all in coco indoors now.

Me too, did a few in soil over the winter and have been cursing myself ever since. Coco/perlite with Canna nutes is just so simple... more chores with mixing nutes through veg, but for me the benefits (light pots, faster growth and no over watering risk) outweigh the bit of extra work early on in the grow.

What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 26>