My First Grow - x5 Skunk#1 - COMPLETE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chatterz420 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote chatterz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2009 at 20:38

does anybody know anythin about regeneration? im thinkin about doin it on 4 of my plants

otha duties to attend to
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2009 at 21:02
You will need to leave a copuple of bud shoots on the plant when you harvest it. Lower ones will do. You then need to stick it back on a veg light cycle.

Repotting it into a bigger pot would also help, but isn't a must. Though would definatly benifit the process. If you do this, give the roots a few slices across the bottom gently with a razor blade and try and losson it up a bit some they are hanging down. This will help promote new downward root growth and healthier cuttings for you to take.

If you plan to just reveg and then reflower, you will allmost certainly need a bigger pot, as it will need new root space to get any decent harvest off it.
Green-Thumb Growing
chatterz420 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chatterz420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2009 at 14:26
i didnt regenerate them in the end..

dad shut the grow down!!

made a grand off 1/2 meter square though!!!!

sorry i havent replied sooner but ive been busy with college etc

thanks for all your help through the past months

im looking on doing another grow soon

so ill speak to ya'lll soon!
otha duties to attend to
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 01:33
Sold the lot did you? Could never do that myself, would be absolutly no point, as i'd spend all the cash buying it back. lol.

What was the quality like, they were WL skunk#1 fems aye? I grew them out once, found them a bit bland for my taste, but yielded well.
Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2009 at 21:56
you sold it all??

i thought you was a smoker, not a dealer %3cuch

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2009 at 01:41
i would not have put my 2 cents in if i new you were to sell it %3chumbs%20Down
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 00:27
people always bugged me to sell my buds and i told them...well i could sell it to you...but once i ran out i would use that money to buy weed that simply wasnt near the quality..not much of a point to that really
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345