Sweet Dreams/Rock Bud x AK47/Early Fatty Diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 15:07

Originally posted by BM

dude, thats the nuts, theres a tutorial in the smokers lounge for joint rolling, and the cigar is included in that.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf

ya BM i have that joint rolling book too but i dont really like how they do it, you absolutly dont need the bamboo sliver or that much oil i used probably 0.2g of oil, nor do you need to tie it together. yes that book is good tutorials but i rather stick witht the way i go about it, like i said it smoked like a CHAMP.
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 16:07
Originally posted by alkoholics

ya BM i have that joint rolling book too but i dont really like how they do it, you absolutly dont need the bamboo sliver or that much oil i used probably 0.2g of oil, nor do you need to tie it together. yes that book is good tutorials but i rather stick witht the way i go about it, like i said it smoked like a CHAMP.

thats cool man %3c3co%3c20high,

any chance you could post some instructions and pictures on the other thread, it would be good to see other methods added to it , from all around the world if possible %3c3coint
im going to attempt a couple of the bizzare ones, and put some pics up of my attempts, should be a laugh, lol.

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 22:47
Will do BM the next time i do one which wont be for a bit but will definetly
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2009 at 14:46

Heres a update on the RBxAK its on day 27 12/12 and looking great very bushy tight nodes this things gonna be nice. when feed this things leafs shoot straight up when no water they dont droop.

smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2009 at 16:14
well little update since i dont poke around here much anymore, my hands have been full of other stuff at the moment!! well today is day 38 12/12 for the RBxAK,  the bank i got them from said its a 45 day one but theres NO WAY it hasn't even started to put on any weight yet nor is the hairs changed at all my guess by her looks it will still be a 60-70 day one the bank i got these from are full of CRAP they have new strains daily and are all crosses of what they have im not going to say on here what bank but if you want to know just PM me i will inform you.
I have also 1 Grabowski and 1 Shishkakush in the flower chamber and i have 2 Efats and 1 sweetdreams and 2 RBxAK in the veg, im done with the slacking i need m ore weed. will post new pics in a few days
smoke or be smoked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234