Sweet Dreams/Rock Bud x AK47/Early Fatty Diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2009 at 16:06

well fast update, its day 55 today and the ladies have started to show their fall colors they are looking nice im gonna let them go till 65 i think, though i really want to smoke some of thi NOW NOW NOW i say but know its only gonna get better lol if i leave them andother week or so here is a pic hope yall enjoy. and she is foxtailing like MAD now putting on the weight like a Champ hope it KNOCKs me out like one.

Cheers Alko
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2009 at 16:45
how tall are those ladies looks very sativa should be quite a high
OrganicGaz View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2009 at 20:16
Very nice alko %3cool
OrganicGaz
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 00:05
Originally posted by thelynx

how tall are those ladies looks very sativa should be quite a high

not that tall there thelynx, one is 3 feetish the other 2 1/2 feetish havent measured them in a while, the tall one is more sativa had big long blades the other has fat stubby ones more indica side in that one, its nice to get the 2 different pheno's though i rather just indica these ladies smell outragious and look very tight.

oh ya and these have only been fed 1/2ml per liter of molasses for 3 waters now last water was lastnight may be the last%3cool
smoke or be smoked
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 00:37
Looking very nice Alko %3chumbs%20Up
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 00:44
how long did these gals veg for again?
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 10:53
Originally posted by alkoholics

the tall one is more sativa had big long blades the other has fat stubby ones more indica side in that one, its nice to get the 2 different pheno's though i rather just indica these ladies smell outragious and look very tight.

they both look like they have nice thick dense indica buds on them, even the sativa structured one %3co%20high
happy smoking man %3coint

BM %3ceed%20leaf

I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 15:47
Originally posted by bartmanuk

the tall one is more sativa had big long blades the other has fat stubby ones more indica side in that one, its nice to get the 2 different pheno's though i rather just indica these ladies smell outragious and look very tight.

they both look like they have nice thick dense indica buds on them, even the sativa structured one %3c3co%3c20high
happy smoking man %3c3coint

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf

thanx BM that they do, they are dence cant wait to put a bud on the scale to see what she weights, deffinetly heavier than my shishkakush  
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 16:26
well a day 57 pic up close to show its true colors
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2009 at 16:28
Originally posted by thelynx

how long did these gals veg for again?

they were veged till around 9-10 inches
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 02:01
Well im in for an update, i chopped a sweet dreams 5 days ago i threw out my calender for this one and i think it was at day 63 she was heavy, im looking at 1.5oz i hope i took a few of the small buds and she is smoking good shit has a very intoxicating smell of hashy champagne cant wait till its had some time for cureing top shelf smoke it is. i still have 1 finished just letting her go a bit longer she has gotten a bit bigger, i will post some pics once dry. 
smoke or be smoked
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2009 at 03:28
hi alko,
hope u enjoy the smoke dude looks nice %3clap
To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 00:45
Hey guys just thought id throw this in here, i just rolled a Sweet Dreams Bud Cigar not a Blunt a CIGAR check it Out!!! i didn't take any pics while i was doing it cause i wasn't sure it would turn out.
All you need is some oil and dried leafs and buds i will post how to next time i roll one, i plan on doing one a harvest for now on.
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 01:38

Well it smoked like a CHAMP, i forgot to weigh it though, i think i put a 2 gram nug in.

HOLLY COW im stoned nice way to smoke!!!! its a must if your a Pro Roller like i am HEHEHE this shit runs in the blood from generation to generation.

Heres the steps to do so.
1. Dried Medium fan leafs (but kept moist mine were stacked flat till totaly dry, i misted them with water and placed under some paper towel before use)
2. Some Honey Oil or Cigar paste, maybe thick honey ( i used Honey Oil gotta go all weed)
3. Some Nice Weed ( i used my Sweet Dreams )
4. Now you start
5. Start laying Moist leaf blades and paste them together viens down and pointing to top with the Oil, but put very little Oil as you dont want it all over the place just enough to stick the blades together.
6. Now that you have a paper resembling thing trim the tips off you you have a almost rectangle paper like you want.
7. It will now be a bit dry because the air, now you will need to moisten it again under the paper towel not for to long.
8. Cut up your Weed not too much you dont want it to burn fast.
9. Put it in your paper and Roll it Up but be carefull to not rip it cause this will be hard to fix.
10. Should be rolled and ready to seal with some more oil once again not to much.
11. Let it dry a bit not to much dont to break apart.

NOW YOU HAVE A SWEET CIGAR ( can be smoked right away but im sure would be stronger if cured right )
smoke or be smoked
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2009 at 09:44

Well it smoked like a CHAMP, i forgot to weigh it though, i think i put a 2 gram nug in.

HOLLY COW im stoned nice way to smoke!!!! its a must if your a Pro Roller like i am HEHEHE this shit runs in the blood from generation to generation. 

Heres the steps to do so.
1. Dried Medium fan leafs (but kept moist mine were stacked flat till totaly dry, i misted them with water and placed under some paper towel before use)
2. Some Honey Oil or Cigar paste, maybe thick honey ( i used Honey Oil gotta go all weed)
3. Some Nice Weed ( i used my Sweet Dreams )
4. Now you start
5. Start laying Moist leaf blades and paste them together viens down and pointing to top with the Oil, but put very little Oil as you dont want it all over the place just enough to stick the blades together.
6. Now that you have a paper resembling thing trim the tips off you you have a almost rectangle paper like you want.
7. It will now be a bit dry because the air, now you will need to moisten it again under the paper towel not for to long.
8. Cut up your Weed not too much you dont want it to burn fast.
9. Put it in your paper and Roll it Up but be carefull to not rip it cause this will be hard to fix.
10. Should be rolled and ready to seal with some more oil once again not to much.
11. Let it dry a bit not to much dont to break apart.

NOW YOU HAVE A SWEET CIGAR ( can be smoked right away but im sure would be stronger if cured right )

dude, thats the nuts, theres a tutorial in the smokers lounge for joint rolling, and the cigar is included in that.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>