Sweet Dreams/Rock Bud x AK47/Early Fatty Diary

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 17:10

Well everyone i figured its time for an update.

i have been away from the forum for a bit,  researching a new hobby distillation of alkohol.

ok back to the topic,  well im at day 36 12/12 the sweet dreams are doing great well one of them has been claw leafed for a few weeks cant seem to figure out why its definetly not overwatered could it be from to much N in flower? the other is very nice thick green leafs with great crystal production and a bit of a bubblegum smell i finaly got around to asking what these sweet dreams are crossed with they are an OG KUSH x Champagne great cross very nice plant.

the rbxak47 and efat babies are goin to be put in at 8inch cause i really need to get more in cause SD will be coming out soon im behind because the last babies were male i have good feelings about these though they are 7-8inch and have 9 nodes man these are tight they will be small xmas trees.
i will post pics in a day or so but may not because my cameras are all messed up crapy things that im lucky if the lens will even come out the are so bad lol.

cheers Alko
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 17:22

ok so i have some pics from a few days ago not to great but will have to do for now, im just to broke with all these hobbies now o days so i have buying a new camera pretty far down my list right now.

smoke or be smoked
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 19:40

Lookin good alko!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asder%3c3ceed%3c20leaf%3c3ceed%3c20leaf%3c3ceed%3c20leaf

Live and Learn!
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 20:51
Great looking buds for 35 days. Some lovely dusting of crystals there too.

How tall are they?

%3ceed%20leaf
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 02:51
Originally posted by Jonney

Great looking buds for 35 days. Some lovely dusting of crystals there too.

How tall are they?

%3c3ceed%3c20leaf
thanx Jonney yes they are for day 35 i thought my shishkakush were nice,  these are just as nice i cant wait to try the smoke,  i havent tried this stuff before that i know of its a local strain from were i am so i may have i will find out.
left plant is just a tad over 3 feet and right plant is just over 2 1/4 feet.
left plant is foxtailing pretty nice right now and wow yes the crystals are just booming on them theres so much they are over lapping.  

Thanx ASDER for the compliment
smoke or be smoked
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 03:09
You should take them out of the growroom from under the light to take some pictures. We'd really be able to see the resin and the real colour of the leafs then. The last shot would be really good if not under the orange light. You can tell it looks mint though. Real nice frosting onto the leafs. I love that, my psicodelicia does it too.
Green-Thumb Growing
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 03:32
looks great man %3chumbs%20Up
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 04:30
thanx guys

solid heres some beter pics from today i took them out of the light its just most of the time i dont want to take them out im stoned and lazy lol.
this is the left plants cola
both together
and the right plants cola
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2009 at 05:16
oh ya i put a new rbxak47 in tonight and will put another efat in tomorow i think
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 16:42
well over due for an update, well of coarse the efat was male i will try another but dont seem to have luck with these, the rbxak47 are on day 12 of 12/12 and just starting to flower pretty slow id have to say.

As for the sweet dreams they are on day 50 of 12/12 and looking great heres a pic of the 2, 75% of hairs are brown  
so i dont have long left i want to push these longer but am out of smoke and NEED it for my pain, i may have to chop one and let the other go unless my roomate stops being so stingy and actualy buys some weed for use for once im sick of being the supplier of my smoke.

well enough with the rant, i have now 2 seedlings on the go 1 shishkakush and 1 grabowski you wont find anything on this one as its a local plant and i have never got what the cross is but i do know its a heavy indica just what i like, usualy grabowski is an outdoor plant but im doing it indoor to see if i can make it stronger than their outdoor which i know i can so it will be interesting.

well thats all for now Cheers Alko
smoke or be smoked
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 16:47

Looking very nice indeed Alko.how long more you gonna leave them?

Good luck with the grabowski

Asder%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf
Live and Learn!
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 17:00

top work alko,

very nice looking buds dude, whats the genetics of them sweet dreams man? %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 19:24
Originally posted by bartmanuk

top work alko,

very nice looking buds dude, whats the genetics of them sweet dreams man? %3c3co%3c20high

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf

thanx BM, they are a cross of OG Kush and Champagne not to sure what the Champagn is but have smoke it before and was quite nice i have to say, i have had to change my filter lastnight i9 could smell the 2 out side my house thats how stinky these are, they almost have a bubblegum smell and a champagne smell in between i think these are gonna be great they are tighter than my shishkakush. 
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2009 at 19:29
Originally posted by ASDER

Looking very nice indeed Alko.how long more you gonna leave them?

Good luck with the grabowski

Asder%3c3ceed%3c20leaf%3c3ceed%3c20leaf%3c3ceed%3c20leaf

Thanx Asder, im not sure when im pulling them my arthritis is really hitting its the start of the rainy season here and im out of smoke and broke due to my new hobby, i think i since they are on day 50 i will atleast let one go till 60-65 and the other i think im taking it down at day 55 though i want to push the weight on these cause i only had the 2 in this time insted of 5 in ive been slacking i need to get more in.
smoke or be smoked
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2009 at 08:48
lookin great man
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>