2nd Grow started

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Darce View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Darce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2nd Grow started
    Posted: 03 January 2009 at 05:35

hey, jus thought i'd let u know about my 2nd grow consisting of 2 sensi mixed bag seeds an 2 G13 seeds (which cost 1p from an online gift shop i ordered frm at xmas?!?! bet they're all males or summat, possibly dandlions lol). one obviously hasn't cracked so got a couple of others damping up just in case

1st ever 'uber nube' grow is part way thru flowering so getting these babies vegging to keep a hopefully steady flow of green going thru this small scale setup %3coving%20it. they are only a couple of days out the soil and hoping to keep a diary here of sorts for anyone that cares to follow. if this goes right goin hydro ASAP %3clunt

Darce

learnt so much yet know so little
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 16:27
nice one darce, whats the g13 crossed with?
im smoking a bit of sensis mr nice at the moment %3co%20high

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Darce View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Darce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 19:07

the pack says G13 POWER SKUNK i don't know anything else about them i'm afraid, got 5 seeds for next to nothin so gonna see how they do.

i can't wait for my 1st ever crop to be ready, my four random mixed bag are doing quite well %3cig%20smile learnt so much yet know so little in these past few months. trying to get a few plants under my belt before splashing loads on the tastiest seeds, want to know i can do them justice lol

Darce View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Darce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2009 at 22:28

man i hate this credit crunch an all things financial, everytime i plan to peruse the fine wares of sensi summat happens that ties up my ££ for longer. Bloody 8m of gutter fell off my house over xmas, cars jus had 4 new tyres, brake discs an pads an soon its tax time again.........does it ever end? or at least gimme a break once in a while!!!! %3cngry jus had to kill a hermie too......three green potted plants left sitting in my cupboard. hmmmm anymore stress like the above appears it will lead me to break into song........

rant over and sympathies to all in similar situ's

Darce

sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2009 at 00:54
Originally posted by Darce

... everytime i plan to peruse the fine wares of sensi summat happens that ties up my ££ for longer.

I know the feeling... as the aud sheds value the effective price of seed rises, rises and rises.

Let's hope it doesn't last for too long.

sara lou %3ceed%20leaf
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
*XxChocoTacoxX View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote *XxChocoTacoxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 02:46
Congrats and good luck on the new grow Darce. I've heard only good things about G13 crosses and one with Power Skunk sounds like it would be dynamite! %3chumbs%20Up

And I feel your pain on the funds. I just graduated from college and now that I'm looking for a job, most companies are laying workers off. The company I interned for on the IT team can't hire me because the company isn't doing too well right now (though I'm sure they're not going anywhere because everyone needs insurance haha) so I'm still on the prowl.

I'm sure things will start looking up for all of us soon though. All we can do is have faith. That and grow some fine buds to pass the time. %3cmile Take care.
Just call me Choco. :D
--------------------------------
No smoke since 07 Sept. 2008. :(
   159 days [as of 10/02/2009] and counting
Darce View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Darce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2009 at 06:58

thanks for the positive choco!! mmm, very excited to see how they turn out over the coming months.

Darce View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Darce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 January 2009 at 00:31

couple of pics showin ongoing progress %3cmoking all good so far. recently repotted with the G13 appearing to take off nicely. the mixed bags not doing so good tho, doubt its gonna survive to be honest tho we will see. determined to get decent sized buds outa these so gonna be scouring this forum for as much info as poss

tiny touches of yellowness on the G13 (mixed bag very yellow) tho the camera makes it appear worse.

*XxChocoTacoxX View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote *XxChocoTacoxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2009 at 04:04
Yay! Baby plants always look awesome (not that adults don't look awesome in their own way as well). I hope your little yellow probs go away. Probably just from the transplant though. I'm sure they'll bounce back. %3cmile
Just call me Choco. :D
--------------------------------
No smoke since 07 Sept. 2008. :(
   159 days [as of 10/02/2009] and counting
Darce View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Darce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2009 at 13:25

hey all, hope the new year is bringing you all good cheer. few update pics on the current grow. jus the two G13 remain strong which i'm looking forward to tending too over the coming months %3cmoking yellow probs seems to be fading too thanks Choco.

also harvested my 1st ever "experimental" plant and altho it was pretty pathetic by any standards (its all about improving my skills over time) its my creation an smokes fair well with a nice buzz and think it was well worth it. tho looking for a 400w HPS lamp as 250w envirolites don't seem bud up as thick, jus straggly buds tho that could partly be down to the seeds used. we'll see how things pan out

JackFlacket View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote JackFlacket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2009 at 17:37

thanx for the good wishes and congrats on your 'experimental' plant.

they look cute like that, how can anything so cute be so dangerous?

Where the heck is Magrathea?

jack
Darce View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Darce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2009 at 17:44

Magrathea is a planet making planet where two white mice commissioned the building of a giant super computer [Earth] designed by deep thought to find the question to the answer of Life the Universe & Everything (which was 42 by the way). 

i don't really live there, its out of some books by a favourite author of mine. i prefer to keep my current location mildly-secret. pretty much impossible in todays technological climate.....

Darce View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Darce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2009 at 17:48
the only dangerous thing bout mj is that she has so many uses, life as we know it would be taken over by hemp. such a versitile plant with new uses being found each day that maybe the govenment is afraid it will eventually run for election and win........
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2009 at 11:39
Originally posted by JackFlacket

Where the heck is Magrathea?

lol thanks jack, I needed a giggle %3cmbarrass%3cd
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
Darce View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Darce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2009 at 13:47
"Magrathea doesn't exist, its a myth, it’s what parents tell their kids about at night if they want them to grow up to become economists"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>