Og Second Grow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2009 at 22:29
still looking good there og %3cool

what light you using, in them 1st 2 pics it doesnt look very bright, prob just the photo.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
OrganicGaz View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2009 at 22:39

Thanks for questions!

Nemo.. yeah it does look cramped cant believe i actually had 4 females in there last time with bigger fan in the way, but i got 2 micro mark 6'inch ones now.

bk.. just a 250w hps second time i have used it. think the light just came on while i took picture photo doesn't help it seen that myself

Cheers for questions guys %3c3co%3c20high
OrganicGaz
Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2009 at 22:47
Originally posted by OrganicGaz

Thanks for questions!

Nemo.. yeah it does look cramped cant believe i actually had 4 females in there last time with bigger fan in the way,had bigger fan as well, but i got 2 micro mark 6'inch ones now.

I did exactly the same thing. First time round it was basically cram as many plants in as possible, then I ended up later with just one afghani female and she filled the same space on her own.
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2009 at 16:11
Small update. 19 days from switch to 12/12.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2009 at 18:21
21days today. just a pic of one plant, i need to be quick taking pictures room is facing a main road, even with curtains and blinds closed I'm still para because of the light,

alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2009 at 04:37
they are looking great nice and green and perky no droopyness keep it up and your gonna have some dank smoke

cheers Alko
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2009 at 15:32
Hey bit of an update, i was saying the other day i over fed them a bit i upped the algamic made things worse there looking even more burned, so my plan is just to give them water for a while.

Appart from that the resin production is outstanding DAY 38

OrganicGaz
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2009 at 16:23
ya a little burnt but still looking great, ya just give them some water to flush them out a bit then right back to there feed
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 19:59
looks more like a magnesium deficiancy to me, do you use anything with mg in?

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2009 at 21:08

just algamic bart, there stating to come around today looking back to what they were like,

OrganicGaz
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2009 at 23:13
paradise say 60days im on 43 days from 12/12 switch %3c3chumbs%3c20Up

OrganicGaz
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2009 at 23:31
dont be surprised if they take nearer 70-75 days, the pictures are to blurry to tell how mature they are now %3co%20high but they look nice and fat mate %3cool

BM %3ceed%20leaf
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote OrganicGaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2009 at 23:35
%3cig%20smile thanks mate, yeah im going to let them go as much as i can wait. Im going crazy to try the bitch lol
OrganicGaz
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2009 at 01:28
they are looking good OG%3chumbs%20Up especially the cola in your 1st pic looks like its goin to be a real fatty.

asder%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf
Live and Learn!
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2009 at 03:04
nice job m8 u will enjoy them%3chumbs%20Up
To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>