Hindu Kush

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarmerJorganic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote FarmerJorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hindu Kush
    Posted: 09 December 2008 at 22:00
Just wondering if sensi hindu kush is pure breed and if not what is its real gen makeup? Also is it an IBL or an F-1?

Thanks for all the info,
John
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2008 at 13:18
Hindu Kush is a stable cultivar, rather than a hybrid.

It has the same genetic makeup as when it was growing in the Hindu Kush, with nothing changed or added (which means that both 'pure' and 'IBL' could be applied to it, though I'm not fond of either term).
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
shawnsgotbomb View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote shawnsgotbomb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2008 at 02:33
%3cmoke%20eye  It's really dank...
I smoke medical marijuana
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2008 at 12:13
Does anyone know what part or side of the Hindu Kush these genetics are from? Afghanistan? Pakistan? Its amazing to me, how different cultivars can be,even from strains of basically the same geographic region/neighboring countries.Afghani & Pakistani Hindu Kush cultivars can both produce hash plants,of what we call "pure" Indica,yet the smell,flavor,& even the high can be completely different.It goes much deeper than just phenotype variations......just curious about Sensis' version of HK,I love to make hash.. The hash that I make @ home,using Sensi Northern Lights bud trimmings & small buds,is about the best indica hash that I have smoked,WORLDWIDE !!!!, as far as almost "real narcotic" power,& is extremely medicinal. The benefits of dope without the addiction & withdraws.Dreamy !!!!!!!
DriveBy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DriveBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2008 at 09:00
Lightsfan said it..Hail to Hindu and other Kushes!!!
peace.
I Smoke Cloud That Sun Can Shine
 Post Reply Post Reply