C-Cup comming soon!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: C-Cup comming soon!!!!
    Posted: 05 November 2008 at 12:36
November is here,Elections R over,Obama is our new president(USA),The 08 Cannabis Cup is just A few weeks away!!! I cant wait to get out of here & spend A week SMOKIN the worlds best WEEDS!!!!!.What A wonderful holiday it will be!!!I hope 2 meet A few of you there..Peace!..LF.
JackFlacket View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote JackFlacket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 16:49

good on ya lightsfan, may you find pleasure, magic & wonderment!  Don't think i can swing the CC this year but will sure be there in spirit.  i suppose you're going to be awarded some kind of medal for that killer bud you grew?    Congrats on a good election.

%3cing%20%3cang

lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 23:22
No awards 4 me,only seed companies & coffeeshops can enter,but I wish!!.I just want to try everything,then get seeds of the best.We were in Amsterdam last Sept.07,before the 07 Cup.I predicted that Barneys G-13 Haze would win one,I was right!.Good stuff,cant wait 2 C what new strains the 08 Cup will offer!!!!I feel like A child waiting for CHRISTMAS!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply