Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains > Advice on Choosing a Strain
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Northern Lights ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
DubbuD View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote DubbuD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Northern Lights ?
    Posted: 31 October 2008 at 22:34
Hi,

I am thinking about growing some Northern Lights, could someone please tell me the difference between sensi seeds NL and other seedbanks NL ? I have come across some NL seeds for as little as £20 for 10. Sensi seeds are considerably more than that. Could someone please tell me what the differences would be if any ?

Please note, i am not tryin g to have a dig. I have read the latest issue of soft secrects and this site comes highly recomended. Which is why i'm here and how i found the site in the first place. I am a novice, so any explanations would be much appreciated.

Thankyou %3cig%3c
DubbuD View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DubbuD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2008 at 22:33
Anyone ?? %3cisapprove%3cry
JackFlacket View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote JackFlacket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 11:14
Hey there DubbuD
When the russians copied Fiat & marketed their Lada, you could have bought that car for half the price of a Chevy or a Peugeot.  It got you from A to B but you needed to make sure you had baling wire & a toolkit at all times. a pain in the ass, what!
If you offer your loved one perfume & she (he) is in the know, then you go with Serge Leutens or Guerlain or Dior in a pinch.  You only give El Cheapo Stink Fine if you don't care or can't afford.

There have been many discussions on the forum debating the relative merits of one strain or seedbank over another...point is that Sensi is the biggest & best seedbank in the world, period.  If you need concrete proof, the best way would be a side by side grow.

Anytime i've planted Sensi seeds, i've never wondered if i could have found better genetics, with the others i've tried i have always wondered.
%3cing%20%3cang
DubbuD View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DubbuD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2008 at 13:09
You're not Eric Cantona are you ? Quite a few similarities to the "Seaguls" speach %3cot%20smoki%3cg

No, seriously. Thanks for your reply. As i said i am relativly new to this, so any info is appreciated %3chumbs%20Up
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 09:55
Hey Bro,I have grown the cheaper knock offs & believe me,dont waste your time,money,or nutrients.You will NEVER find A NLs better than Sensis'NLs,I tried for years.Its powerful & dependable.If you want the worlds best Indica,pay the big money & buy Sensis'Northern Lights,all the rest can't even come close to her narcotic Indica power!!!.LF. You will never regret it,worth every dollar.Once you grow her you will clone her for the rest of your life!.Nothing else will do!.
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2008 at 06:57
i myself am partail to kcbrains northern lights speacial strain found a one in million mom in my very first pack a single toke would get you high for 6 to 8 hours very fat frosted buds looked and smelled it in fact smelled more of marigolds then like pot. have lost that mom and closest i've found to her in shere streangth is the sensi northern lights most come very close but nothing that matchs or out does her as of yet but theres always that chance for that 1 in a million plant out of any seed pack bought dont matter the breeder yes with chooseing a reputable breeder its more likely to happen but it can still happen with seed from anyone evan out of a bag of street weed
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
DaRealG13 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote DaRealG13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2009 at 01:22
sensi seeds is one the few seeds companies tha have da plant still growin tha won all those cups and other the other companies grow from seed so if i was to buy a NL from a seed company it would be sensi seeds.
chad eric View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote chad eric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2013 at 01:27
Hows sensi seeds current stock? Me and my brother grew it out in 2007 and out of 30 seeds we found 6 keepers and all was resinous and had big buds flowerd them 75 days. Is the g13 hp still the same? I read that sensi lost their g13 x hashplant mother plant and thats why its not the same as it was? _
Speedy89loc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Speedy89loc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2014 at 19:34
My first grow was sensi northern lights automatic :) all 3 seeds germited and it was good smoke and worth the money and trouble
 Post Reply Post Reply