To big bud or not to big bud.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarmerJorganic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote FarmerJorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To big bud or not to big bud.
    Posted: 17 October 2008 at 01:38
Hello,

I fell kinda weird being on these fourms again. Last time I was on I wrote a more or less shitty post about ERSB but i hope that didn't piss to many people off.

On to my question. Has anyone smoke the femed and unfemed big bud and which produced more, tasted better, and so on... I mean the femed one is different. They added another strain as far as I know.

Also I was told the maple leaf is a really big yeild, and even compairable to big bud, is that true? What the smoke like.. you know all the normal questions.

Thanks for the info,
John
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2008 at 02:17
Not tried either, yet. I've got some seeds of the big bud purple pheno from sensi big bud. I don't know alot about it. Maybe Ganja can tell us more about the big bud taste and aroma, and of the purple pheno if possible too.

MLI is supposed to a great one. Ganja rates it as one of his favourite indicas to grow, and he really prefers sats. So it must be top. Myself i love black domina. Not the biggest yielder, but great smell taste.

Would love to know more about the big bud. But i doubt there is any difference between the fem and reg in yield or anything else really. I'd go for the fems just for the fact you wont need to mess with males, and i've had great experiences with sensi/WL fems.
Green-Thumb Growing
FarmerJorganic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote FarmerJorganic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2008 at 22:27

How stable is the purple pheno in those beans? I hope to find a purple pheno but I hear the purple pheno isn't as heady and is really hard to find. Does sensi offer the purple pheno stable in seeds? 

I got some BD seeds not long ago and really liked it the smell is crazy but I had a buddy who really really love the BD so I gave my last plant to him. He is still enjoying it.

I am really interested in hearing more about big bud because I know a guy who has been growing it for a while and he says it is his fav smoke. I no longer live near him so I haven't smoked any yet but he has great taste in weed and so I thought i would do a little research.

MLI is going on my next order for sure.

Anyone know anything about D39?

And still love to hear opinions about any of the other sensi seeds.

Thanks,
John
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 00:28
what is d39?
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 21:15
get super skunk man.  its great!
southernstoner View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote southernstoner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 21:53

i am also intrested in big bud...i dont want the fem seeds though...IMO it is easy to get a hermie...few have perfect conditions to grow in to avoid stress

i want to cross it with some other beans i have...i just want a hybrid for personal smoke not mass production

dyslexic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote dyslexic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2008 at 07:26
Big Bud is a great strain! I love to grow it but I have not tried the Fems yet and would also love to know if anyone has tried them yet. I know you cant go wrong with reg Big Bud.
 Post Reply Post Reply