Shiskaberry x Hindu Kush Diary FINISHED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 23:17
understandable,

as for the pots i think you should be fine with them mine are in 10L square buckets that are only 9 inch across and they are fine maybe grab one of your pots empty tape up the holes and get a 2 litre pop bottle and fill up your pot to see how many litres it will hold in general. 
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2008 at 23:32
good thinkin man i go to mexico in 3 days i cant wait to see the plants when i get back im just nervous my roomate is gonna take over the watering and he's knowledgable but hasnt been addicted to the forums like myself
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 01:08
well if your going for 3 days he shouldnt have to water them unless your gone on thier schedualed feeding day,  id say to be safe only feed them yourself then its your fault if they mess up and you dont get ticked.
good luck and have a good time im mexico! were abouts ya going?? ive been a few times.
smoke or be smoked
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 01:12
goin for 8 days in cabo with my girls family for christmas, i havent traveled very much and its something that i really want to do so im pretty excited
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 03:53
well thelynx you will enjoy cabo, ive been to san jose del cabo twice and puerto vallarta once, margarita island  venezuela and ireland once ive done my fair share of traveling hope you have a good trip

cheers Alko
smoke or be smoked
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 04:11
thanks man any tips on scoring some mota(i know i butchered the spelling there) i dont speak much spanish though i work at a restaurant and the whole cooking staff is a big family of awesome guys from mexico they gave me some tips on staying alive but thats all
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 04:23
well i had luck goin into a local bar early on in the day when not many patrons are their and ask the bar tender if he may know the one i asked gave me a hand made pipe but no weed he said to come back later in the day when his daughter was working, most bar staff are nice in most places ive been,  but be very carefull to whom you ask i myself am very good at judging a book by its cover and dont trust to many people i would say take a stroll down the beach if you meet an american or canadian give them an ask because its more than likely they have looked themselfs.

good luck let me know how it turns out
smoke or be smoked
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 05:24
thanks for the tips man will do 
JackFlacket View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote JackFlacket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 09:58

have a good trip lynx, nvr bn dwn thataways   & i figured you alko for street smarts & a good eye.

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 17:26
Jack Flacket your right bro i am street smart i spent 10 years of my life homeless,  so i know pretty much every type of person their is,  ive been through alot of crap in my time and im only goin on 29.

thelynx good luck in your Mota hunt that is the correct way to spell it, enjoy
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote JackFlacket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 11:05
you must have a few war stories, all the survivors do.
do you know anything about that guy camped out nearby the parliament bldgs, something to do with a 'right to sleep'?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 16:07
Originally posted by JackFlacket

you must have a few war stories, all the survivors do.
do you know anything about that guy camped out nearby the parliament bldgs, something to do with a 'right to sleep'?

That i do have lots of stories, like back in the day when i was homeless in van me and my bro dog food dave lol a good guy, we used to panhandle infront of the Roxie bar on grandville with a sign Need $$$ for Pot man you would be surprized on how many poeple give ya pot and money lol ive had many actors and actresses hook us up Beau Bridges gave us 100 bucks one day, i met Ice-T, sold weed to the CandyMan (Tony Todd). ive seen people get stabbed infront of my eyes while on acid,  boy i could go on and on but thats for anouther day. 

Yes i do he's my bro david Johnston, he's a true veteran to the homeless,  and has been trying his damn hardest to help our fellow kind in the fight for the right to sleep outdoors, David has been fighting this for years now has went to jail numerous times for the issue and also has done hunger stikes in jail he is a true warrior. 
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 17:27
well everyone a pic update because i dont have to long left,  im taking one down on thursday its in a small pot so it smaller than the rest and it will be day 45 for it,  the rest i will leave till 55-60 or 65 for the couch lock then the sweet dreams will go in to flower and my Rock Bud x AK-47 was shipped yesterday so in a few days 1 or 2 of them will get put to germ as im waiting on the some fem big bud from a friend on here which should be in this week sometime.

sorry about the crapy pics everyone im stuck with crapy cams im gonna get a good one for the next flowers.
well as you can see these are almost done.
smoke or be smoked
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote JackFlacket Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2008 at 11:14

Looking good bro.  won't be long now i guess. 

Dog food dave is a name i've heard before, surely there can't be more than one.  Yeah, i generally like the folks downtown but i'll tell you i've seen some pretty nasty cops in Van, not the Mounties i mean the city cops.

been reading about David Johnson's struggle on another site.  that buy is brave and stubborn and smart too.

Have a real good "holiday" man.

jf

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2008 at 16:44

jf thanx ya dog food dave is a one of a kind mane you may have met him back in the day, yes my ladies are almost done,  1 comes down tommorow the rest in about 1 1/2 weeks,  perfect timing for me i am tapped down to my last gram and have about 10 bucks to my name for a few weeks so its great timing.

as for those Van cops they are complete arseholes not like mounties they are more like real people not useless tools collecting dust,

yes david johnson sure i8s brave and stubborn lol but he does it all for a good cause myself i was sick of how they treat homeless people here you cant even sit in a park without some cop saying move along youve been here all day DUH pigs thats what parks are for lol so i got my crap together and have been inside for a few years now.

Have a good holiday to there jf
smoke or be smoked
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>