Shiskaberry x Hindu Kush Diary FINISHED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 12:40
rizlas do suck. The silver ones are nice though.
There are alot of good papers out there man.
Zigzags are way too thick.
Ive been using "smoking" papers which are great. They never tear while rolling, like rizlas.
Kulus are nice too. There are way too many good ones though.

I dont mind a nice flavored blunt every once in a while.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 13:12
Yea, i get you on the thickness. i use the blue ones, which are nice and thin, but not so thin like the rizzla blue they are allmost falling apart and ripping if you pack a joint.

I also ran across a pack called EZEE papers. They were allright too. Zig-zags are my favourite by a long-chalk though, allready bought my new packs of king size and regular blues on the way home.

Gotta go back out and get some 12volt ac adaptors for some computor fans now. Everytime i see a dumped computor tower i pick the dam thing up and carry it home. LOL. Got a load of the fans now. They are quite powerful when on the max 12 volts, and so light you can bluetack them to the wall of your veg area and they stay put. Also nice and small. I'm considering getting a adaptor with several outputs, so i can power 6 or so fans off the same unit. I've sene them on ebay for about a cock and hen. I advise you all tp grab any you see also. They are really great and cheap to run. Perfect for the veg area.
Green-Thumb Growing
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 16:51
yeah man sounds like a good idea i actually have a couple of pcs in my closet and my girlfriend has like 4 old ones in her basement...ill be taking the screwdriver to them. on the subject of rolling papers what kind do you guys think has the least amount of taste i feel like papers have such a distinct taste i've been using top and ez widerz but they both have a strong taste i feel like..maybe im nuts
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 19:50
find the thinnest papers you can find.

thicker paper = more pulp.....logical.

I dont mind any brand, as long as the papers are thin enough to be transparent.

and rolling a "dutch special" J will utillize the lease amount of paper.
I think thats what they call it.
its simply rolling with the gum on the backside and then tearing off the excess paper.
every serious stoner should know how to roll those.

Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 21:16
I wouldn't be without my rizlas, king size blue (slim not regular king size which are too wide and not long enough) with a regular blue tacked on the end at about 105 degrees to the king size...

Solid's right that they do have  a bad habit of not sticking, but they're my favourite for the thickness. Anything thinner is a pain in the arse, and the equivalent zigzags are just a tiny bit too thick for me, too much paper taste.
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 21:32
hey blackmore i roll the method you metion, have done for about 15 years now, and i only know half a dozen people who can roll this way.

oh yeh, and im strictly a 'king size slim silver rizla' man myself, never have any probs with the glue, and i purchase them by the box of 50 packs from ebay for about £15 including p+p.

i did use the smoking papers for a while, but they got to expensive; whereas the last box of rizla i got from ebay worked out at 34 pence a pack.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2009 at 21:56
im actually gonna try that out now %3cig%3c the hard part is cheese or lemon skunk for this one?
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 19:34
Yes i agree in part with everyone here.

Fave skins include the slim silver rizla, blue rizla (slim) and the normal sized blue rizla. Perfect thinness.

I go fooking mad when someone pulls out green or red skins. Even more so when it's a supposedly close friend.

I dutch roll every once in a while but darent try it when i'm out and about. I know i'd end up making a tit of myself.

%3ceed%20leaf 
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 20:36
Originally posted by blackmore

find the thinnest papers you can find.

thicker paper = more pulp.....logical.

I dont mind any brand, as long as the papers are thin enough to be transparent.

and rolling a "dutch special" J will utillize the lease amount of paper.
I think thats what they call it.
its simply rolling with the gum on the backside and then tearing off the excess paper.
every serious stoner should know how to roll those.

Blackmore we call that a Flaming Backflip, i dont tear the remainding piece i simply take a dab of spit i mean a dab and touch the end then light that corner up and it burns down the gum line.
I have to say im a master at this one!!!! oh and i usualy only use zigzag whites or rizla silvers i like them the thinest i can get, i really cant stant horse blankets for papers.. 
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2009 at 21:10
I think i picked up the name after i saw it in some tourist book in amsterdam.
The dutch might be trying to get some advertising there.

I rarely burn the paper off. It tears off quite easy. burning it off leaves a burning paper smell which i dont really want in my Js.

I remember this guy once showing me a test for how much paper a rolling paper has; simply burn a paper. and check out the ash. Some of these thin papers leave almost nothing. you could weigh it, i guess, if ur super curious. and i wonder if this is a plausible method.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121314