Overdrive...??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ronimadrid View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ronimadrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overdrive...??
    Posted: 21 September 2008 at 13:01
Hi all!!!!

I am from spain and this is my first year planting cannabis and my first post here.

I have 6 plants entering this monday the 4th week of flowering. I am using for the plants the brand HESI. They are Bloom Complex a Bloom-booster Phosphorus Plus and Supervit.

I was reading some info about Advanced Nutrients and more specifically OVERDRIVE.

My questions is: Have anybody used the products i have mentioned above?? is it possible to combine the HESI flowering products and OVERDRIVE and not over fertilize the plants?

Best regards from the mediterranean
T

Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ronimadrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2008 at 21:40
anybody could help me out plz??
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2008 at 21:49
You can use different nutes together. Just lower your other fert a bit when you add the overdrive, so you don't raise the EC too high.

Overdrive is supposed to make buds harder and denser, much the same as monster bloom which i use, with different base nutes. Just keep your EC at a comfortable level for the plant, and add your overdrive.
Green-Thumb Growing
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ronimadrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 15:13
do you use anything else besides monster bloom>??
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 16:11
Yes. Monster bloom is what i use to harden up, and fill out my buds. I use bud-xl before that, and bio bizz grow/bloom/algamic and heaven.
Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 17:36
is monster bloom from growtek solid?

BM weed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 17:54
Yes, it is.
Green-Thumb Growing
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ronimadrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 21:57
isorry solidopc but i went advanced nutrient website and didnt find what use

monster bloom could you be kind enough t send me a link i am willing to buy this stuff
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 22:14
No sorry. I think we've some wires crossed somewhere. I didn't say monster bloom was an advanced nutrient product. Just that it is a different flowering nutrient for the same phase of flowering, that i use.

You should just carry on using your overdrive. Start at about week 4-6 depending on how fast they are flowering, and lower your other bloom nute while you add this, so you dont give it too much P and K and start locking out other nutes.
Green-Thumb Growing
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote ronimadrid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2008 at 22:21
i got it now. I appreciate all your help and I salute you from the south of spain. The time is coming and it is my first time cultivating so expectations are very high. 6 plants entering the 4th week of flowering. 4 Jamaican Pearl and 2 Top44.

Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply