HELP!!My weed makes me feel like crap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
yuppol View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote yuppol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2008 at 04:10
give it up then.............................................
wormwood View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote wormwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2008 at 22:37
If I stop  I get horribly miserable, hyper, and angry.
yuppol View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote yuppol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2008 at 23:56
docter next then,but theres nothing to stop you reduceing down now,to get your balance,you know the score,take it easy.you know what you gotta do,do it.love and peace.....................................................................................................................................not%20smoking yuppol
wormwood View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote wormwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2008 at 03:31
I already went to the doctor and he gave me zoloft and trazodone and it made me go crazy thats why this is so bad for me, marijuana was the only thing that ever made me feel normal since I was 11 years old. Xanax works but thats evil. I got some pro mix from canada. The retentation rate of nutrents and moisture is more like it would be outside I guess. Thats my next try.
brazilian_noob View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote brazilian_noob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 09:59
This might sound dumb but....
What do you guys mean when you says "flushing". What is it? For how long do you do it? when do you do it ?

thank you in advance
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2008 at 17:39
you definitley smoke the false sorts of cannabis..some strawberry sorts would be great for or sadhu from mandala...it are both 2 aniti paranoic or make definitley some break with smoking...your on the way going crazy man
SeANi0 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote SeANi0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2008 at 18:37
Im not very 'up' on this subject of flushing.

But i think that if you are getting great looking buds and its not getting you high it could be flushing that is your problem.

On my mates last grow the weed had a strong smell of chemicals although it looked great, really healthy. We thought that it did stone us, but i found that after smoking quite alot it was giving me a head ache (I know this sounds stupid as smoking alot of weed would give you headache, but i smoke alot of weed all the time and have never felt this before).  Another friend commented that it could be because of the way it was flushed.

We thought it may be the fertilizer, and have tried organic now because of reviews saying it would make the harvest smell and taste better,.. and also reduced flushing.  I see that a few ppl have recommended this to u and i think u should try that.

muppet543 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote muppet543 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 07:35
i find that a plant will attempt to store minerals in itself,i use epsom salts during the first 4-5weeks of growth,cuttings of bud would be potent at that time but smoked through the vapouriser would taste nasty once the material started to darkenbut nice before that stage so smoking my blue meanie was a case of tearing mysef away lest i catch the horrible taste.when i ran out of epsom salts the bud tasted a lot nicer,fresher.are you using mineral supliments,try epsom salts to fill you plants storage of minerals capacity then flush them for two weeks with  apple juice,extracted from grated apples mixed with water and sieved and added to their normal food.the fresh vitamins and sugars from the apple give them a boost also become a rich source of tasty nutriants during the final week of flushing.i use apples because there is no smell indoors also for vegative growing grated and sieved potato is excelent indoors or out.jamacians claim the best pot is grown near bannana plantations but this can be smelly indoors.ps could anything be peeing on your crop i find the resin of a plant maintains the taste of the nutrients extracted in vairious stages of absorbson hence the apple gives the bud a fresh apply smell if blown in your face  
Old Timer View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Old Timer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 November 2008 at 23:23
Hey there Wormwood,

Your handle implies that you know what absinthe is. Perhaps you should lay off the bud for a while and develope a relationship with the green fairy. After a month or so of that love affair you might try the evil weed again and all will be fine.

I can certainly direct you to some of the finest green fairies available if you choose to partake.

Old Timer (aka Prof. Push/Pull)

wormwood View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote wormwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 03:43
I already tryed that my friend, I need good pot all day long I cant stay drunk it makes things worse. Wheres the fairy and the good strains at?? Deffinitly not in New York.
*XxChocoTacoxX View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote *XxChocoTacoxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 20:26
Hey Worm. Just an idea and this might not have anything to do with it but how long did you let the buds go through flower? As in, when did you chop them down for drying? Did you go by the color of the hairs or did you go by trichome color?
Just call me Choco. :D
--------------------------------
No smoke since 07 Sept. 2008. :(
   159 days [as of 10/02/2009] and counting
wormwood View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote wormwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 22:32
Hair color. Why? is there something I should know?? What exactly is tricrome color???
wormwood View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote wormwood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 22:33
I usually let them bud for about 60 days.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2008 at 23:46
the white hairs (pistils) on your buds are used as an indication as to how ripe your buds are, you can harvest when 50%-80% of the white hairs turn brown, with most people going for about 70%.

the trichomes can also be used, but are more of an indication as to how ripe that particular bud is. the trichs start off clear, then go cloudy, and finally amber, when fully ripe, you will also need a decent magnifying glass or mini microscope to check these tho.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
*XxChocoTacoxX View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote *XxChocoTacoxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2008 at 02:07
Originally posted by bartmanuk

the trichomes can also be used, but are more of an indication as to how ripe that particular bud is. the trichs start off clear, then go cloudy, and finally amber, when fully ripe, you will also need a decent magnifying glass or mini microscope to check these tho.

To go along with that, I've heard that some people believe it's better to judge harvest by the color of the trichomes instead of the hairs because that gives a much better judgment of how ripe the THC in the cells is. The more clear/cloudy trichomes there are when you harvest, the more of a head high you'll get from the harvest because less of the THC has broken down into the other constituent chemicals (CBN, CBD, etc). The more amber trichomes there are on the buds at harvest, the more of a body high (stone) you get from the smoke.

This is just something I've heard and I cannot vouch at all for it, but it seems to make sense. Maybe you can try it out with one of your plants during the next grow. Harvest one at the time you normally would but let one go a bit longer to get a higher ratio of amber trichomes to white/cloudy trichomes. Dry them like you normally would--making sure you keep track of which one is which--then try a smoke from both of them to see if that made a difference or not. Not like you'd really have anything to lose by just trying it and you may actually gain something if it does work out.
Just call me Choco. :D
--------------------------------
No smoke since 07 Sept. 2008. :(
   159 days [as of 10/02/2009] and counting
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>