TOP 10 MUST HAVE STRAINS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TOP 10 MUST HAVE STRAINS
    Posted: 10 April 2008 at 11:05
ok i would like people 2 post there top 10 must have strains and the seed banks that they are from, here is mine.....
1 - jack herer - sensi seeds (smoked and have)
2 - northern lights - sensi seeds (smoked and dont have)
3 - white widow - ????? (smoked and dont have)
4 - shiva skunk - sensi seeds (havent smoked and dont have)
5 - nl x haze - sensi seeds (havent smoked and dont have)
6 - big buddha cheese - big buddha seeds (havent smoked and dont have)
7 - g13 x hash plant - sensi seeds (havent smoked and dont have)
8 - black domina - sensi seeds (havent smoked and dont have)
9 -  ed rosenthal's super bud - sensi seeds (havent smoked and dont have)
10 - new york diesel - ??????? (havent smoked and dont have)
i just compiled this list on research and experience with these breeds and seed company's.I would like to know what people think and if they could post there top ten that would be great cause im on the hunt 4 the best smoking weed in the world......
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 11:28

you seem to have an awful lot on your list that you havent smoked Embarrassed why would you put them on your list if you dont know what they are like? lol

BM weed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 12:05
Originally posted by bartmanuk

you seem to have an awful lot on your list that you havent smoked Embarrassed why would you put them on your list if you dont know what they are like? lol

BM weed%20leaf
like i said i base this list on research and some experience , ive smoke so many strains so i base the strains i havent smoked on what people have told me about them and what ive read about them because in australia my friend most people dont tell you what strains what so most of the time u have to figure it out yourself....
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 12:13
Originally posted by bennybjc

like i said i base this list on research and some experience , ive smoke so many strains so i base the strains i havent smoked on what people have told me about them and what ive read about them because in australia my friend most people dont tell you what strains what so most of the time u have to figure it out yourself....

fair comment dude, ill compile mine through the day mate and post it up later.

BM weed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 20:08
only top ten !!!! ok i`ll try and narror it down
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 20:35
Originally posted by holistic

only top ten !!!! ok i`ll try and narror it down

thats what ive been trying to do all day hol Cool lol
im getting there tho.

BM weed%20leaf
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 23:09
yep only top ten i know it's hard took me a while but i got there. Interesting to see ganja's top 10....
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 23:15
here we go then, this list compromises of different weeds ive smoked over the last 20 years. so%20high 

1-old school afghani cultivar-this was grown by a close friend about 10-11 years ago, he got the seeds from another mate who had been travelling in pakistan,all he was told is they were from a top afghan plant.
2-jack herer-sensi seeds-smoked in the dam last year.
3-purple haze-imported weed, smoked about 15 years ago.
4-the doctor-greenhouse seeds-my 1st grow, finished smoking it about 2 weeks ago Cry
5-white widow-greenhouse seeds-grown by a mate about 3-4 years ago.
6-northern lights-sensi seeds-grown by a mate lots of times.
7-ak47-serious seeds-grown by a mate about 2 years ago.
8-kentucky blue grass-imported from the US about 16-17 years ago.
9-durban poison-imported from SA about 16-17 years ago.
10-super skunk-grown by a mate about 6-7 years ago.

there are a few others that would have made the list, like some great thai weeds and a few excellant jamaican ladies, but sadly i have no info on them like names and origins, so the list is as it stands, but could change once i get hold of my uk cheese cuttings in a few weeks Cool.

BM weed%20leaf
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 April 2008 at 09:00
any 1 else cause i want to order as much seeds as possible to start making my own strains....
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2008 at 20:21

any 1 else cause i want to order as much seeds as possible to start making my own strains....

hey benny, i thought you wanted the best strains in the world to smoke, if you start making new strains i doubt you will get the best starins unless you know what your doing mate, good luck with it tho, and you will have to keep us informed of how you get on. Cool

BM weed%20leaf
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 05:20
Originally posted by bartmanuk

hey benny, i thought you wanted the best strains in the world to smoke, if you start making new strains i doubt you will get the best starins unless you know what your doing mate, good luck with it tho, and you will have to keep us informed of how you get on. Cool

BM weed%20leaf
hey bart i want to mix the best strains 2 c the result ive been growing weed now for over 15 years but ive never crossed strains only just started this year i am collecting as many seeds as possible thats why i want people to put up there top ten strains so i can sort through them pick out the one's i like and start crossbreeding i think my first cross strain will be sensi's northern lights x big buddhas cheese.....i will keep everyone informed at the moment ive got jack herer , jack flash , afgahni , northern lights , and super skunk just waiting for some more post's on here so i can start researching some other great strains....
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 05:27
im still thinking about it i wanna smoke them all its hard to think of a bad one

bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2008 at 06:02
i just want people to post there top ten strains really is it that hard to think of ten of your favourite strains come on people only 1 person has put up a top ten doesnt anybody else on this forum smoke weed??? come on ganja i want to see your top ten!!!!!!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 13:31
Nope, I don't consume cannabis in any way, shape, manner or form.

My top ten would all be Sensi strains, which might look like I'm simply promoting the company rather than giving an honest opinion about which strains have shown me the most amazing results.

If you scan my posts over the years, I'd think my top ten strains would come up again and again in recommendations to forum members (the Jacks, the Hazes, certain Skunks and Afghanicas.

Oh, and certain Thai/SE Asian/Caribbean cultivars rank up there with the best hybrids, but they're not practical to grow, except outdoors in climates similar to the ones they came from.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2008 at 19:27
ok after mucho thinking breaks down like this the jacks from sensi as top 2 then mothers finest again sensi then all the whites from GH shark rhino etc then there el nino and lastly the classic soma NCD and budda and buddas sister. best of luck making your crosses and many many thanks to the pepole allready working there hardest to bring us these TOP strains.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>