cheese

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2008 at 17:04
dont get yer knickers in a twist mike, i havent said anything about other strains, and i do know a bit of the haze brothers history.
as for the skunk, yeh, skunk in general was 1st bred in the states, but it was an unstable strain with many variations, sensi stablized it, and named it skunk#1

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
thelynx View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote thelynx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2008 at 18:17
im growin some cheese from greenhouse seeds right now, soon once that and my lemon skunk get a little farther along ill start a journal, anyone ever try these two?
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2008 at 23:46
IT WAS ALREADY NAMED BEFORE IT LEFT THE STATES AND IT WAS NAMED SKUNK#1 CUASE SKUNKY SMELLING POT WAS THE CRAZE AT THAT TIME EVAN THOUGH IT DIDN'T SMELL ANYTHING LIKE SKUNKS. BUT LIKE I SAID NEVIL WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK SKUNK#1 TO HOLLAND NOT SENSI SENSI DIDN'T EVAN START UP TILL A FEW YEARS AFTER SKUNK#1 MADE ITS WAY TO HOLLAND TO INTO THE HANDS OF THE SSSC WHICH LATER IF I REMBER RIGHT BECAME SENSI UNDER NEVILS OWNERSHIP
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
fakea48 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fakea48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 00:09
think it was the legendary sam who brought over sk#1, and gave it to neville along with haze genetics from the haze bros.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 November 2008 at 10:11
Originally posted by mike

IT WAS ALREADY NAMED BEFORE IT LEFT THE STATES AND IT WAS NAMED SKUNK#1 CUASE SKUNKY SMELLING POT WAS THE CRAZE AT THAT TIME EVAN THOUGH IT DIDN'T SMELL ANYTHING LIKE SKUNKS. BUT LIKE I SAID NEVIL WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK SKUNK#1 TO HOLLAND NOT SENSI SENSI DIDN'T EVAN START UP TILL A FEW YEARS AFTER SKUNK#1 MADE ITS WAY TO HOLLAND TO INTO THE HANDS OF THE SSSC WHICH LATER IF I REMBER RIGHT BECAME SENSI UNDER NEVILS OWNERSHIP

WE CAN ALL TALK IN CAPS MIKE, IT DOESNT MAKE US RIGHT, GET THIS RIGHT THO, SKUNK WAS BROUGHT OVER FROM THE STATES, NOT SKUNK#1. YOU MAY LIKE TO THINK YOU ARE THE KNOW IT ALL, BUT YOU ARE WRONG ON THIS ONE DUDE.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 17:38
well if im wrong then sensi miss lead people with there very first catalog they put out saying they got it from the states and just inbred it maybe you should do some reseach and not just go by what 1 person has told you but i dont think sensi miss leed anyone you are just miss informed and as far as typeing in caps my 3 year old comes and pushs buttons on pc and if i dont notice it stuff gets typed in caps thats about as far as typeing in caps goes. heck its been published in high times on several occasions and evan said by ed rosenthal that skunk#1 was made in america by growers in cali wanting to get plants to mature quicker indoors and was the first 45 day strain that had more of a sativa influance and i dont know but i think mister ed rosenthal knows a lot more about growing and where strains go to so unless you can publish some info that proves him wrong my thinking skunk#1 will always remain but i'll save you the trouble of looking you wont find info to controdict ed rosenthal on strains sensi is the only place where it aint mentioned that they got it from america anymore i know here's from the flying dutchmens skunk#1 they call the pure which have grown both and both are almost identical in size shape colar taste notice at the top where they say where it came from and it wasn't out of holland let alone sensi like you claim

The one and only Original Skunk # 1!

Developed - USA, true breeding
Sativa/Indica - 75%/25%
Appearance - Big flowers, limegreen to gold
Smell/taste - Very strong, cerebral/physical
High/strength - Very strong, physical
Yield per m2 - Very High
Sowing time - May/June
Outdoor harvest - Early October (Holland)
Flowering period - 8 weeks (12 hrs indoor

but i guess since you are saying sensi dont have this true north american strain what the heck they selling under its name as that would be more or less ripping people off right cuase people looking for skunk#1 from the old days ie back in the 70's which was long before sensi seeds was evan thought of i myself think sensi got the real deal skunk#1 from its true breeder in cali through nevil and your just miss informed about it cuase they dont say it is and that leads you to beleave they are the breeders of the strain

but i guess evan giving you a rundown thats cut and pasted just aint enough proof for you let alone my 20 years of reading every peice of info on cannibiss from every source there is not just from one place and saying its right cuase 1 person said it was and trust me i dont know everything but what i do know is when it comes to american strains i've done my homework for probably longer then you have been growing and lets not evan get into the fact that i been growing for close to 30 years and forgot more about growing then most newbies can evan fathom and have made a name for myself on several forums cuase it comes out just how much time i have spent growing

but lets see your proof that the skunk#1 that sensi is selling is not the same skunk#1 that came from cali and if you do i garuntee at least a hundred growers i know would never order from sensi again for them miss leading them but that proof just dont exsist heck maybe just ask ganja i'm 100% positive he'll tell you they got skunk#1 from cali
fakea48 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fakea48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 November 2008 at 20:29
checkout some of the threads at IC mag by sam skunkman for history on skunk and o haze...
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 00:17
im not saying sensi never used the original skunks from america, all im saying is as far as i new, it was never call skunk#1, just skunk. sensi used the original skunks and stablised the strain and named it skunk#1, bare in mind that sensi skunk#1 is indica dominant.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 00:18
DONT LIKE GOING TO THAT FORUM AS I'VE HEARD MANY BAD THINGS ABOUT IC MAG LIKE PEOPLES IP'S GETTING POSTED IF THEY PISS CERTAIN PEOPLE OFF THERE SO I STAY FAR AWAY FROM IC MAG USEULY BUT I TRIED GOING THERE AND DOING A SEARCH FOR SKUNK#1 AND IT SAID NO MATCHS FOUND AND UNLESS THEY AINT GOT IT SET SO IF YOU SEARCH FOR SOMETHING EVERYTIME IT'S EVAN MENTIONED IT COMES UP AND NOTHING CAME UP WHEN I DID A SEARCH
fakea48 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fakea48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 01:55
Originally posted by mike

DONT LIKE GOING TO THAT FORUM AS I'VE HEARD MANY BAD THINGS ABOUT IC MAG LIKE PEOPLES IP'S GETTING POSTED IF THEY PISS CERTAIN PEOPLE OFF THERE SO I STAY FAR AWAY FROM IC MAG USEULY BUT I TRIED GOING THERE AND DOING A SEARCH FOR SKUNK#1 AND IT SAID NO MATCHS FOUND AND UNLESS THEY AINT GOT IT SET SO IF YOU SEARCH FOR SOMETHING EVERYTIME IT'S EVAN MENTIONED IT COMES UP AND NOTHING CAME UP WHEN I DID A SEARCH
heavy mate thanks for the advice
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2008 at 05:52
Skunk#1 came from CALI & we have grown it here in Indiana USA non stop since the 70s outdoors & since the mid 80s indoors.Indiana is the home of BUBBLEGUM.Lots of hybrids have that Skunky smell & high,the very word Skunk has been used to market & describe tons of hybrids here,because it means quality!Even South Korea has A Sativa strain called SKUNK KOREAN,& its genes are totally different than our western Skunks,but the smell & high are similar.Dont fight guys,Sensi has done an INCREDIBLE job "SAVING" strains from extinction & making them more stable than before.Sensi Northern Lights is the closest thing that I can find that resembles the NLs that I grew as A child & it was lost to me!.Thank GOD 4 Sensi Seeds!!!!It has been my experience that Sensis' versions of "old school" strains is quite accurate & in many cases,IMPROVED!!!!.,LF. PEACE BROS!!!.
scouse23 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote scouse23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2009 at 01:19

i can get blue cheese cuttins and its the best weed ever about 2 oz per plant

munzy View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote munzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2009 at 09:37
have a look at the exodus cheese grow over 8oz a plant%3co%20high
ANDWHAT
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2009 at 08:47
I have grown plenty of Skunk#1,but have not had the chance to grow The Cheese.Big Buddah gave me & my wife A nice nug of his BlueCheese & it was some fruity & great smoke.Homegrown Fantaseeds also has A nice version.I have 2 Reserva Privada X-18 landrace Pakistanis in flower right now & these ladies are the cheesiest smelling bud that I have ever seen.I cant wait to taste them,A couple more weeks to pack on the trichomes,with the help of "Cha-Ching" 1/4 tsp.added to the regular flowering solution.It makes them as smelly & frosty as possible!!!!
patch View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote patch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2009 at 20:22
Im growing the blue cheese from big budda, hoping for good results as prev post i've also had good feed back from friends about it, mine week 5 of 12/12 but it flowered late so will have to go for few extra weeks,,

I grow to smoke, I smoke to get high.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>