Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cheese
    Posted: 08 April 2008 at 22:58
just wondering what the cheese strain is like  and were the best place 2 get the cheese strain i know big buddha does a cheese strain but i heard this strain is a bit weaker than the original any advice on were to get cheese and a little more info on it thanks....
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 17:30

the uk cheese strain is in clone form only.only available in the uk and holland as far as i know. it originated from a pack of sensi skunk#1 seeds back in 1988, when it flowered it produced bigger buds than the rest of the plants from the same pack and had a cheesy smell, it was cloned and named cheese, its been distributed around the uk underground cannabis scene since then.

then in 2002 big buddha seeds got hold of a clone and crosed it with a top afghani male  to produce bug buddha cheese seeds.

BM weed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 April 2008 at 23:11
so realy its just skunk 1 i was thinking bout ordering some seeds is it a good strain how long does it take to flower and what is the yield like?? and most importantly what is the smoke like????????
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 00:21
I think big buddha cheese is a nice smoke. and you'll be very happy with the seeds. I'd recommend them definatly. And i'd be flowering bbcheese myself if i didnt have the uk cut.

For flowering time, those in the know in the uk, say 65 days for max taste/smell. But it can go longer, and will foxtail like crazy, and swell your buds alot bigger.
Green-Thumb Growing
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2008 at 10:51
Originally posted by bennybjc

so realy its just skunk 1 i was thinking bout ordering some seeds is it a good strain how long does it take to flower and what is the yield like?? and most importantly what is the smoke like????????

you wont get another cheese strain from another pack of skunk#1 seeds, it was a one of phenotype, thats why it only comes in clone form.

if you mean you want to buy some big buddha cheese seeds, then go for it, it is a great smoke, even if its not as nice as the uk strain (which i havent actually tasted myself yet).

BM weed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
fakea48 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fakea48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 November 2008 at 23:47
Originally posted by bennybjc

bb cheese is nice ... i have had two phenos -bendy bushy and a more upright stiff one....
i have heard that homegrown fantaseeds have backcrossed bb cheese to the original clone for more cheeseyness but not tried it.....
anyone else?%3cmoking
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 02:24
I BEG TO DIFFER LOOK AT HOW MANY ORDERS FIND THERE WAY TO ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES OUT OF THE UK AND NOT EVERYBODY LIKES THE CHEESE SMELL AND TASTE SO IT COULD BE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE ELSE AND THE PERSON CULLED IT CUASE THEY DIDN'T LIKE IT OR JUST CULLED IT CUASE IT WENT WAY PAST THE 45 DAY FLOWERING PERIOD IF THEY CAN TAKE A LANDRACE STRAIN AND GET IT TO TASTE LIKE BLUEBERRIES OR ANY OF THE OTHER FRUITY STRAINS IT STANDS TO REASON IF THE PERSON WHO HAS A CHEESE CUTTING AND TIME ON THERE HANDS THEY CAN REPRODUCE IT ALMOST TO A T I SAY GIVE IT A FEW MORE YEARS AND THEN WHEN IT HAS BEEN CUBED ENOUGH TIMES PEOPLE WILL START COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK CLAIMING THEY HAD CHEESE FROM A SENSI PACK BACK IN THE DAY AS THEY ALL SEEM TO SAY. BUT NO IT CAN BE FOUND IN AMERICA TO IF YOU KNOW THE RIGHT PERSON REMBER SKUNK#1 CAME FROM AMERICA AND THE GUY KEPT MOST OF THE SEEDS FOR HIMSELF
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 17:09
i have to say im in BC and we get the cheese alot i am NOT a fan i smoke alot of different types and the cheese's i would have to say are low on my scale sure the buds are nice and dence full of crystals im not fond of the smell either but no mater were i get it and whos grown it it just doesn't do the trick
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 17:18
Originally posted by mike

REMBER SKUNK#1 CAME FROM AMERICA AND THE GUY KEPT MOST OF THE SEEDS FOR HIMSELF

Sensi produced Skunk#1 through generations of intensive selection and back-crossing, the very best examples of Skunk were stabilised into the first true-breeding Indica-Sativa hybrid - the classic Indica-dominant Skunk #1.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
skunkfunk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote skunkfunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 November 2008 at 17:49
Anyone remember Skunk#2. I havn't found a Skunk that even compare's. But cheese is clone only and I would love to get hold of a clone and grow it myself espeically after growing big buddah's version which was very good. There is a company that has made a S1 of the clone only cheese, probably the closest you'll get. Still need to find something that can get me higher than A1 Haze, nothing has beaten that yet!!
lightsfan View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote lightsfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 November 2008 at 12:02
Hey Skunkfunk,I smoked some old school Skunk#2 just last week!.Came from A grower in Indianapolis,Indiana.USA..I traded A gram of my own Hazey Lights(WL Purple Haze X Sensi NLs) for A gram of it.We were both pleased.Any idea who the parents were in Skunk#2 ?.It shure is SKUNKY,with A hammer that creeps up on ya!!!There are lots of nice skunks around here,its still the most popular strain grown here.I made A nice Lemon Skunk.Sensi "Cali orange" Indica X Skunk#1 makes Citrus Skunk.Citrus Skunk X Skunk#1 agian makes my "LEMON SKUNK"(Cali Orange Indica X SK#1 X SK#1)She just stinks too bad to take her anywhere!..LOL. That same guy grows another great strain called "Double Knot" tastes like artificial lime scented cleaning products/chemicals! Its FIRE!!!!!
Cheeseman View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Cheeseman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 03:22
BB cheese is the smelliest shit ever with an amazing taste and high....FULL STOP

Blue cheese -- look for the silvery grey pheno as it has a stronger high and taste that shares both parents.
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2008 at 11:52
Originally posted by Cheeseman

BB cheese is the smelliest shit ever with an amazing taste and high....FULL STOP

Blue cheese -- look for the silvery grey pheno as it has a stronger high and taste that shares both parents.

you obviously havent tried the proper uk cheese then dude, much smellier, much tastier, and if flowered for 12 weeks, much stronger.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
knobby View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote knobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2008 at 11:01
ukcheese is all over the wolrd. usa,oz, dam, ect ect .
the clone fairy has been bizy.

mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 November 2008 at 16:39
actualy true skunk#1 came out of cali if i'm not mistaken and was bought up by nevil back in the early 80's might of been mid to end of 70's and flown to holland where sensi got it from the old sssc or something like that next ur going to say northern lights and bubblegum and a few of the other strains that were started in the states wernt started in the states oh and anouther strain that is stand out is haze which was first worked on by the haze brothers in cali before it got shipped to holland to preserve the strain since camp was a big thing back then and they didn't want it to get lost like so many other stains did to the choppers do a lil research and you will see just how many strains started out in america and canada before getting whisked away to holland and other people claim to be the breeder of the strain when in fact they just bought it off someone else. that being said yes sensi has kept the strains quit nice with little degradation in the strains and have come up with some lovely crosses.
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>