Afropips Fast Blast F2 Harvest Pics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Afropips Fast Blast F2 Harvest Pics
    Posted: 08 April 2008 at 01:18
Here's some pictures of my fast blast i chopped down today at day 60.

Very earthy smell to this one, which i like. Gooddense buds too. Much better yielder than the apollo11, which was positioned right under the light.

99grams on the button wet. Not bad for a plant on the side of a crammed growroom of 8 plants, under a 400watt light. Hopefully around the ounce mark when dried up.

I am going to cut down the ammount of plants i am growing as soon as ive picked which strain to accompany uk cheese as my mothers. I think i'll scale down to 4 plants under the 400, and see if i can get more compacted buds, denser buds by doing this, and obtain a comparable yield to growing alot.

I would like to get a 600watt light, and grow 6 plants, but that will wait. I am ordering an RVK 125mm, carbon filter, ducting and fittings next week. I'm hoping this will improve the  bud yet again.

I have large swings in day/night humidity. The humidity climbs up to 80-90% when the tent is zipped, and with summer coming, i need some good ventilation. I think perhaps good ventilation is too easily overlooked, as a key part to obtaining the best bud.

My bud improves every grow, but its still not up to standard. I literally want my homegrown to be better than anything i can buy. Until that hapens, i am not happy. At the moment, my bud is as good as average/good street weed round me. Which is pretty good quality. I know all the people in the us get this brick weed. But all the bud i buy is good, just differing in how good.

I am going to swtich my growing medium after the last of my soil plants in veg are flowered. I am going to start growing on coco. I've ordered my EC stick, got the coco a+b nutes. Just too choka block to change right at the minute. I am hoping the coco, will give me even huger buds.

Green-Thumb Growing
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2008 at 00:23
This is all smoked up now. Was a really good puff though. Recommened. My lady seemed to be leaning heavily to the iranian indica side, rather than the blueberry, but it was stilla eally nice frosty, earthy, hashy tasting smoke.

Good relaxing, sleep high. Would like to grow again, but maybe try the f1's next time.
Green-Thumb Growing
 Post Reply Post Reply