BBC3 tonight should i smoke dope

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BBC3 tonight should i smoke dope
    Posted: 26 March 2008 at 19:23
tonight on bbc3 at 9pm programe about uk jornylist living in dam for a monuth for 30 days to see what affects etc pot has on body mind soul etc mite be worth a watch.
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
shane View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 21:29
oops Hol, u beat me to it! I just posted the same thing in the news forum
gotta be worth watching over the usual tripe on telly :-)
get that sun on it :-)
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 22:48
just praying they don't give us over the top scare tactics

"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
shane View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 23:08
oh man, im watching it now and it's hilarious
first the GP warning her of the multitude of symptoms she will suffer
and now the journalist going green on a tenth of a gram pre rolled :-)
shane View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 23:16
I cant stop laughing , she did some hash and can't keep her cheeks down, couldn't even do the interview lol
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 00:33
As a light heart amusing watch it was ok.

As a documentary for people who wanted to learn anything it was a pile of shit. could rant about this for ages but i'll just throw a few things out there.

1)The fool smoked a pre rolled joint to herself in 10 minutes... it was her first time since college smoking cannabis...of course she was going to pull a whitner.

2)interviewing a fifteen year old and taking his full 2 years of smoking experience as something we should bear in mind.

3)skunk skunk skunk, i'm actually starting to hate the word. It's officially the only word they can connect to us with. Skunk makes you psychotic. In fact regular use doubles your chance at developing psychosis!! so lets just say you have a 1% chance (i can't imagine it would be any more unless it's genetic) normally, enjoying a few spliffs a day will crank it right up to 2%

4)her final conclusion = i'm going to stop smoking street skunk and stick to the wine.

Dr Paul Hoch
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 09:46
Damn, I'm not sure if I remember this one. If she came by Sensi and had a fit of giggles at the idea that industrial hemp can be used as animal bedding ... then I do remember her.

I think this piece was originally called How High Can I Get?, but if so, I think its title was changed to reflect the growing air of cannabis intolerance in the UK.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
shane View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 13:59
Agreed Jonney, the journalist was typicaly sensationalist whilst the the academics gave a more calmer, balanced view.
The programme left me wantin to visit those mouthwatering coffee shops not give up growing skunk!
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 20:03
LMAO Ganja.. yeah that was the one, was that you talking to her??

It was stupid to be honest. She failed to link any of the facts at the start of the documentary with her concluding line "i'll ditch the street skunk and stick to the wine". This after outlining the various health risks with cannabis that hasn't been regulated or controlled and is being sold on the streets by drug dealers.

Surely if cannabis was regulated everyone would benefit. The tax man would be bringing in revenue and the punters would have a supply of high quality cannabis which it's origins and genetics would be known.

I didn't know that cannabis was illegal in holland and that it was merely tolerated to keep soft and hard drug dealers as far apart as possible.

Shame Ireland and the U.K can't take this approach when clearly prohibition Doesn't work.

maybe one day they'll pull their heads out of their arses and start thinking outside the box. Until then i believe home growing is going to continue to increase dramatically. And i loving love it.

weed%20leaf

Dr Paul Hoch
shane View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 00:58
too right Jonney, it's only a matter of time and then we won't be able to be ignored,
several years ago all i could get was hash and now on a good day have a choice of green so the ball is rolling in the right direction
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 22:12
they should have called it " the bbc how LOW can we GO " as soon as i saw the jornos name having seen its other tragic attemps at documenilists and trying to memic human behaveyour self humour lol. only thing i wanna know is where WE sign up for the pure THC she got try asking your doc for it next time you go, and they wont even let you home for your slippers.
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2008 at 23:20
and so they shouldn't... seen as it only induces feelings of terror and loathing, well according to the journalist.

Wink

Dr Paul Hoch
Alibaba View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Alibaba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 10:38
You should have seen the coverage (or maybe you shouldn't!!) of that programme in the Daily Heil. sorry Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/health/healthmain.html?in_article_id=545408&in_page_id=1774

Utterly crazy, totally misguided pure Daily Mail.

Idiots.

Though the article did throw this up: "Controversially, she also allowed herself to be injected with pure THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), the active ingredient in cannabis."

Any chance??? so%20high

Remarkably the following sentence says "Her aim was to discover the true effect cannabis had on her mind and body - and conversely on the millions of Britons who now smoke it regularly."

Now maybe I'm naive but how does injecting pure THC have anything to do with 'discovering the true effect' of cannabis?

Sadly 3 million people in the UK buy that Nazi rag every day - and they are the ones most likely to vote. Thumbs%20DownEvil%20SmileDead
lots and lots of pot head pixies riding round in teapot taxis
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2008 at 13:06
all i can say is she is one very very very weak minded individual, she sounds like the sort of person who if smoked all the time she would end up as a schizophrenic, but ive always said, anyone who suffers with schizophrenia after smoking cannabis would more than likely suffer with it anyway.

BM weed%20leaf
*XxChocoTacoxX View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote *XxChocoTacoxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2008 at 01:19
I just read all your posts and it looks like I'm gonna have to download this and have a watch myself. I saw it hosted on a site through a torrent and passed because I figured it was going to do nothing but attempt to show how "bad" cannabis is to people. Would anyone be up for making a movie with me about how awesome cannabis really is?
Just call me Choco. :D
--------------------------------
No smoke since 07 Sept. 2008. :(
   159 days [as of 10/02/2009] and counting
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>