Where is Silver Pearl?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Resinator View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Resinator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where is Silver Pearl?
    Posted: 26 March 2008 at 17:15
 Hi Ganja et al,I hope ur all well in Sensiland? I was just wondering why I can't buy my Favourite Strain from the site? Do u no longer have it at the shop in Dam as well or is it just out of stock for a while.  Please tell me its not gone forever as I will probably cry and that's not a pretty site,believe me! I lost my fave mum of SP around the Millenium and have been intending to find a replacement this year sometime. Any Info would be appreciated as I find the Toffee/Menthol taste and mellow but up buzz Irreplaceable! Much respect JBo smoke%20eye
Resinator View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Resinator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 17:17
 Here is link to sold out SP......http://www.sensiseeds.com/search.asp?q=silver+pearl
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 19:26
hi mate dont fret to much i think its just " out of stock"  and will be back for sale soon.
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Resinator View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Resinator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 20:13
Originally posted by holistic

hi mate dont fret to much i think its just " out of stock"  and will be back for sale soon.

Thank's Holistic! that freaked me out a little bit! not%20smoking
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2008 at 22:47
I smoked some of this the other day, and it was indeed a great smoke. I'll give it a try one day.
Green-Thumb Growing
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2008 at 09:18
It has been out of stock for a while, so it shouldn't be too much longer before it comes back. Keep the faith. 
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Resinator View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Resinator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 01:30
My%20Little%20PearlMy Lost Silver Pearl Ouch
Still Faithful but Missing her...Would I be able to get it from Holland if I popped over?
stashman View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote stashman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2008 at 21:27
I've been wanting this. When it comes back I'll be growing them, for sure.

Nice Resinator, shame you lost her. Very healthy.
I soar like a bird in the wind , though I glide as I'm flying through Heaven.
bennybjc View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bennybjc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2008 at 01:00

This 3 way hybrid contains Early Pearl½, Skunk #1½ and Northern Lights½. This hybrid is quicker and sweeter than the Shiva Skunk½. Excellent indoor and greenhouse results. Plants exhibit frosted resinous characteristics of the Northern Lights #5½ and the sweetness and calyx-to-leaf ratio of Early Pearl / Skunk. A definate favourites and in 1994 the winner of the mixed Indica/Sativa category. Finishing date in greenhouse: mid-October. Yield in greenhouse: up to 500 gr.

excellent i hafto get my hands on this strain...
Indica Lover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Indica Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2008 at 22:41
just stumbled across 2 -16 pks yesterday of Silver Pearl.  So I bought a pk and it will be about 3 month and ill be smoking it cant wait. seen some pics in other threads and boy do they look tasty. Hope those who are looking for it find it soon.
Everything I say on this site is for entertaiment purposes only. I have never grown or plan to grow marijuana, my sparse knowledge comes from what I have seen on this and other sites on the Net.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 10:40
Hope your seeds perform excellently.

I'll make an announcement when Silver Pearl is back on sale (though some sharp-eyed forum member may spot this before I do).

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Indica Lover View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Indica Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2008 at 16:29
I hope so too. Is there anywhere I could get the Info on this strain? All I know is that it will take 45 - 50 days is part NL, Skunk#1 and early pearl and whatelse I have read in threads.
Everything I say on this site is for entertaiment purposes only. I have never grown or plan to grow marijuana, my sparse knowledge comes from what I have seen on this and other sites on the Net.
 Post Reply Post Reply