Hardest decision for a gardener...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hardest decision for a gardener...
    Posted: 29 January 2008 at 09:11
...what to do once your security has been breached.

well actually it is an easy decision ~ rip them up and compost them.

It's hard to actually do it.

My neighbour was robbed, so my garden will have been made by the thieves because of the way they accessed the property (via the chicken coops).

The one right next door this time, 2 doors up a few days earlier...

Not only them, but the cops of course have been out scouting as well. At the moment they could do me for 3 plants, the other 9 are too small to be considered viable plants. That's $2000 for cultivation, but I could still record no conviction because I have no previous offences.

Wait a couple of months once the indicas start flower and we are looking at the sort of amounts that they can lay trafficking charges without any evidence of trafficking. Simply on the number of viable plants.

I will be reformatting both computers in the next couple of days, after that I wont be posting online with regard to cannabis. There isn't much sense getting rid of all my plants if when the cops knock on the door, find no plants, seeds or paraphernalia only to seize my hard drives.

So this is a bit of a good bye as well, at least for the current growing season.

Stay well,

sara lou weed%20leaf
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 19:38
hi mate you have my deepest regret and sorrow that you had to pull your crop i have only ever had to do that once myself 12 lil girls died that day. wipeing the old hard drive is a step farther than i went but best to be safe be well my growing brother peace.
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 21:13
that sucks.

hope it all turns out ok
shane View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2008 at 21:33

No!!!

u will be missed Sarah
get that sun on it :-)
el_cezar View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote el_cezar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 01:42
Sorry about your inconvinience i know that feeling i us to lived in U.S.A....... be carefull .
YOU WANA PLAY ROUTH AHH??.......OK"......"SAID HELLO TO MY LITTE FRIEND"............
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 08:06
Thanks guys,

It is a sad day, the plants went through the shredder for composting. The garden looks like a ghost town... still a bit more to tidy up outside, but my back has had enough for today.

Holistic, I will reformat because it is the easiest way to clear the pic files and remove the obvious. Aussie police seem to love to seize computers, watching too much CSI probably, because backyard growers just aren't worth the resources to send hdd's to the lab to lift ghost files.

A few years back the police got a huge funding bonus to crack down on weed growers in the countryside, they had a great time. Huge raids, helicopter support, dogs... but found so little weed that the funding was cancelled. The focus and the funding has shifted to hydroponic growers in the outer suburban areas, which is where the bulk of Australia's ($4.2 billion) commercial weed crop is grown.

It doesn't mean they will walk past plants when they see them, but, if I am lucky, they may not bother to execute the warrant now that the evidence has been destroyed. I wouldn't bank on it though, they just might be pissed off that the plant is gone before they could say 'gotcha' and go over the place with a fine tooth comb.

I'll just have to wait and see.

Stay safe,

sara lou  weed%20leaf
blackmore View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote blackmore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 14:59
its sad, but good you killed em.

you can always grow later.

take care
TheWeeD View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote TheWeeD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 17:21
run hide and stay safe one day us wee people will be free to grow some herb
Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2008 at 18:23
My sympathies. I'm glad you had the sense to do what you did though. It might be hard to destroy the plants now but it'd be even harder to grow them if you were in prison... I just hope that they haven't got you 'marked' now, and you can go back to growing soon.
connery View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote connery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2008 at 02:17
sad, but you took the right decision. let us know how it proceed....... cultivate grass is the best idea right now.  
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2008 at 08:01
Thanks for the support guys,

Well tonight's the night to reformat, so this is the last time I will post for a while unless I can log in from somewhere else.

Stay well and stay safe everyone.

sara lou  weed%20leaf

and Ganja, tot volgende keer dan.

I hope that is spelt right it has been a long time since I had to use Dutch as a language and even then it's a pig mix of Dutch and Flemish. I'll be in Leuven, summer 2009 to visit family and have placed the hash museum at the top of 'must do' list.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2008 at 10:44
'Twas a real pleasure to have you as a member, sarah lousie. Sorry to see you go.

Also sorry that we won't see the results of your winter-veg project ... but  I doubt anyone is as sorry about that as you, so i won't go on.

All the best, and please drop us a line if you happen to be at an internet cafe.

When you visit Dam, please do drop by the Museum. If you can PM beforehand, we should be able to arrange something.

Stay safe!
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2008 at 12:50
Thanks Ganja,  I'll definitely drop you line when I get there.

There are family in Belgium
and friends in Birmingham to see,
so Amsterdam
is a nice spot in between,
just for me.

Almost poetic, but not quite.

I'm smoking the last of my stash so I am a little silly tonight.  February will dawn here on a cannabis free household. I really can't think of anything more depressing right now.

I suppose I need to realise that I no longer live on a farm and have people so much closer by, I really can't afford to grow large plants any more.

live and learn, seeyas,

sara lou  weed%20leaf

Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2008 at 03:38
Well it didn't take long, the plods were here this morning at 8 am to get me out of bed.

They came in, accepted a cup coffee and a piece of carrot cake (unfortunately sans ratsak) and I even left them unsupervised whilst I got dressed. From the kitchen you can see into just about everywhere because I never shut the internal doors.

They didn't mention weed at all, just the recent robberies and asked if I had noticed anything strange, I haven't. We had a look around outside, checked the view into the park and I even opened up the sheds to see if anything was missing that I hadn't noticed.

They advised me to get bigger padlocks for the shed and gates and to lock the back door when I went out.

lol it's probably the only time since I moved here that the house has been completely free of incriminating evidence and they didn't even bother snooping very far.

I've set fire fox up to dump the history and personal data when the browser window closes, so I feel comfortable enough about posting.

Here's hoping someone has a problem I can answer or my posts may end up being a shameless waste of bandwidth.

sara lou  weed%20leaf

connery View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote connery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2008 at 11:17
OK, I am happy for you,   keep your doors and windows well locked from now onward !!!!!!!!!!!!  You have now a good excuse to bild up a large firewall system Hug
take care
connery
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>