sensi logo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: sensi logo
    Posted: 29 January 2008 at 05:08
hi  to all who have enterd the logo competition some great pics keep it up!!!!!!

does any 1 here use photoshop at all ? high
cu
To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 05:13

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 05:28

cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 05:48
hi people of the weed world not%20smoking jus like to share a couple of pics with u guys of my recent projects using photoshop :) this is all my own work and took me bloody ages to do GeekBig%20smile
hope you like them ppl laters

cropEvil%20Smile

Antt View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Antt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 15:22
The eye one is awesome.
Took me a few seconds to work out what I was looking at with the cars =D Love the lime-to-lemon on the Leon too.

Nice work =)

Antt.
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2008 at 20:53
hmmm must see about this photo shop
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 01:28

cashcrop View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote cashcrop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2008 at 01:42
hi antt,

cheers mate for the input, lol these pics are a bit diff from the rest so i fort id put them on here just for summat diff to look at. will post some more as i make them.

johnny, photoshop is an excellent program you can make everything and anything with this program. there is a pc version (as i use a mac) of this which you could get from one of those torrent sites with the serial number.  there is a program called paintshop pro for the pc but i have never got round to trying this and i here it is just as good (i think?)

enjoy Thumbs%20Up
 Post Reply Post Reply