Yaelandar's GrowRoom

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 10:49
Hi All,

Again and again i am a bit confused about the strains !!!

I was quite sure to make some California Indica and then in the big book of buds what i saw : Royal Orange !!

What do you think ?

Peace Yael

bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2009 at 18:03
howdy dude %3coint

they both look very nice, i would imagine the royal orange would be sort of similar to a super skunk, with that parentage, s#1 father and an afghani mother, compared to the ss parentage of s#1 mother and an afghani father.
but that california indica sounds really nice, im a little confused as to what the home part is, but hash plant x northern lights, mmmmmmm %3co%20high
i think i would go for the cali indica if it were me.

BM %3ceed%20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 17:21
Thank's bm !!!

I was looking at different threads with cfls and it has been a comeback to the beginning of my grow experience ...

I am wondering if it could be a good idea to germinate some seeds and grow them under cfls until i take back my setup from my friend ....

Peace Yael

Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 18:12
Definitely yael. They're great for veg, and okay for flowering too if you're prepared to throw enough watts at it.
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
*XxChocoTacoxX View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote *XxChocoTacoxX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2009 at 20:43
Hey Yael! Glad to hear you're gonna be growing again. Your last grow was so fantastic, I was sad to hear you were quitting. But I'm definitely looking forward to hearing that those new seeds have sprouted and they're being placed into their new homes. And the Royal Orange sounds like it'll be quite the treat. %3cmile

Hope all is well with you my friend.
Just call me Choco. :D
--------------------------------
No smoke since 07 Sept. 2008. :(
   159 days [as of 10/02/2009] and counting
Mampi View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mampi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 00:10
hi mate im new on here
i am planning to start a grow myself very soon (virgin) but i thought id do some research first by finding a forum like this one.

i found this thread and its taken me nearly 2hrs to read it all,
i must take my hat off to you sir%3cig%3c Well done

reading and looking at your pics in this thread i have truly been inspired to go ahead with my own little project asap

wow is all i can say really, fantastic looking plants you (have/had) there i can only hope to get similar results when i do the same

i am tired of paying for mostly sub standard smoke and want to grow my own but i am a beginer- with no expeiriance whatsoever in the skills of growing

anyway just wanted to say thankyou really mate,
great plants, great thread and great advice
cheers%3coint%3coint
ASDER View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote ASDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2009 at 02:53
Welcome mampi

just to let you know youve come to the right place

the info here is brilliant, members will help you with any advice they have on any aspect of growing.

I've found no egos here.just people who share a common interest in growing the best weed they can

i would recommend that you read some of the other threads as well.theyre well worth it and you will learn a lot from them.

Asder %3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf%3ceed%20leaf
Live and Learn!
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2009 at 12:59
Hi All,

Thank's a lot.

It is going well as my friend will harvest in a few days and i will start germinate the seeds in a few days and maybe i will buy some cfl.

Do you think i should buy some specific cfl for growing purpose  or just some basic ones are needed like for classical lights ???

Hi Mampi, Welcome to the sensi seeds forum, thank's a lot for your kind reply

Hi Asder, you are so right, no egos there it is well defining this heaven which is the sensiseeds forum !!!!

Peace Yael

Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2009 at 13:00
Hi XxChocoTacoxX

Thank's a lot !!!

I am really sorry it will be California Indica and not Royal Orange !

Peace Yael
alkoholics View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alkoholics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2009 at 16:28
Originally posted by Yaelandar

Hi All,

It is going well as my friend will harvest in a few days and i will start germinate the seeds in a few days and maybe i will buy some cfl.

Do you think i should buy some specific cfl for growing purpose  or just some basic ones are needed like for classical lights ???

Hey Yeal I use cfls for my veg and have to say the work like a charm plants can pretty much touch them so you get nice tight nodes as for which to use you want to get DAYLIGHT ones not soft white DAYLIGHT they put off good lumens, long life, cheap to run (i do 24/0)

Well hope to see ya up and running again and we can show people how much these 250W can do.

Cheers Alko 
smoke or be smoked
cant always see through my cloud of smoke
bartmanuk View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote bartmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2009 at 00:00
Originally posted by Yaelandar

Peace Yael

cant recommend the cfl's more mate, excellant lumen output, especially if you go for the eco-light lamps, rather than the envirolight lamps, they are slightly more bulky, but well worth it.
dont know if you use grow shops yael, but this is the type you should go for,

heres a link to just the lamp

BM %3c3ceed%3c20leaf
I grow weed for my own use and feel no guilt over it.If you want to arrest me,fine,thats your job.My aim is to put real criminals out of business by refusing to pay into the illegal distribution scene
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 March 2009 at 17:23
Hi alkoholics and bartmanuk

Thank's a lot. I think the cfl will be a good light for small plants which have germed and then they will go under the hps or may be under an MH during the vegetative period then hps for flowering period.

Peace Yael

alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2009 at 03:24
brilliant grow log%3c3clap.i just read it start to finish and learned a lot!thanks a lot yae.your plants looked amazing.
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
Yaelandar View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Yaelandar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 11:09
Hi alecky,

Than's a lot for your kind reply,

I wish you an happy green growth !!!

Peace Yael
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2009 at 11:51
hi yaelandar.and felicitation for the result.got a weight for the big one?. im dreaming one day i will make the same result;and it started!! thanks for info to you by topics andphotos .good vibes and of course good smoke man!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 16171819>