Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains > Advice on Choosing a Strain
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Advice on seeds please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rich200 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote rich200 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Advice on seeds please
    Posted: 08 January 2008 at 22:51
Hi all.
I did my first outdoor grow last summer with the help and advice of many members of this forum.  I had a thread going with photos.  I ended up with 18 ounzes of the best skunk I have had in ages!!

I intend to attempt a small indoor grow in my attic.  I am in the UK.  I intend to construct a  6 foot by 6 foot compartment, insulate it and seal it up.  I have a 600W grow light and plan to use an extractor fan with carbon filter.  I want to grow them in soil in pots. 

What kind of seeds do you recommend, I would like to grow 4 plants of two different varietys.  I would like femenised seeds as my outdoor grow produced 7 males and 3 females!!  I would like high yield seeds that will be fairly easy to grow and fairly hardy.  I would like both the varietys to be be among the strongest but be different highs.

Would a turnaround of about 16 weeks be possible as I have a holiday booked later in the year???

I have been looking at all the seeds available but it is a mine field of so many, advice from experienced growers and smokers would be invaluable.

Intend to purchase the seeds from sensi seeds as I have had good advice from them.

Thanks in advance.

Rich
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2008 at 00:59
Gotta be white label super skunk and northern lights then i rekon.

Both, nice and easy to grow, will be vigourous. Or of course, there's white widow aswell, just a personal preference for the other two myself.

There is blueberries also, but ive heard thats a little slower in veg, but they can really pick up in flowering, and produce some monster yields.
Green-Thumb Growing
 Post Reply Post Reply