maple leaf indica flowering

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jimcricket1969 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jimcricket1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: maple leaf indica flowering
    Posted: 22 November 2007 at 05:07
I am growing maple leaf indica for the first time and am now 5 and 1/2 weeks into flower.  It looks more like it will be 9 weeks flowering to harvest instead of 7.  It is a healthy plant and is going through nutrients like I have never seen.  I am using GH and mixing as directed by GH.  I am growing in a waterfarm using Hydroton.   It approximately holds 2.25 gallons of nutrients and after 3 days it has gone through over 1/2 of the nutrient and right now I am not running CO2 but have good ventilation with co2 levels just over 400 ppm.  What could be the reason that it is nowhere near harvest.  I also have other plants growing in the same conditions that should have a longer flower time and they are quite a bit further into flower.  That being said I believe that environmental conditions are right on.  Any advice would be appreciated.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 21:18
Another guy on a different forum was growing maple leaf, and he also said it was slow to start flowering.

Astonishingly, he thought this enough of a bad thing that he ripped them all down. Seems abit over the top to me, as they would have given him some nice smoke in time.
Green-Thumb Growing
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2007 at 21:27
all good things as they say!

can't believe he got rid of them...Disapprove
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
 Post Reply Post Reply