Guerilla Gusto

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nature View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote nature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Guerilla Gusto
    Posted: 10 October 2007 at 01:11
Enchante everyone

She ll be my second.
I will be using a greenhouse and plagron soil + hesi nutrients.
Is anyone familiar with her? Because 3m will be a problem, since I dont like to top my plants.
I will grow her inside from januari till end march under 18/6. Then place her in the greenhouse.

Belgian weather, therefor greenhouse (serre).

Hasta luego
iboga76 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote iboga76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 09:02
i know her just finished growing her. nice clean mild high average flavour a little diapointing will pay a bit more for my seeds in future.

Everything I post is fictional. All the pictures posted are fictional. I am fictional. You are fictional. Reality is fictional.
nature View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 12:19
Yes, but she is an easy grow. I seem to like growing. I might buy early skunk as well... But then I am illegal.Belgians "may" grow 1 plant.

I'd like to grow haze as well, but I think it's too early for me!
I just love the way haze smells and tastes!!!
yummyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 15:52
If you want shorter plants, germinate them in June and let them grow naturally in the greenhouse. A plant that has been vegged indoors from January to March and then placed outside for the spring and summer could easily grow 5 metres tall.
nature View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 17:48

WOW!!! 5m??????? HAHAHAHA!!! If I had no neighbours I'd grow it like that always!!!!

But the problem is that my greenhouse reaches 2m high. Maybe I'd guerilla one for real haha!

5m i like!!! Forrests beware !

Maybe I'd beter top the one for my greenhouse.
Belgian law "allows" one plant, but I think they won't take a 5m plant for personal use!

Anyway thanks for the information!
Keep it naturel!
nature View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 17:51
Other question:
I grew skunk outside this year, it was a strain so it was a confirmed female.
I always was careful with nutriëntS...

But guerilla gusto seems an easy plant! Do I need to lower my nutrients with it?
I have a very good plagron soil for growth and flowering...
I don't want to overdo this plant, because i'm still a student in progress... But I think the learning never stops.. Which I like!

Anyway, thanks for your time and replies!

Nutrients I use are Hesi.
Rootcomplex, supêrvit, fosfor and flowering.
Keep it naturel!
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 21:17
You should let them grow in the soil for a few weeks without any nutrients, then start adding very small doses (up to half the recommended amount). You can increase the dosage if the plant starts to look weak and underfed. Overfeeding will do a lot more damage than underfeeding.

If the plant gets too tall, you can bend the main stem and tie it down with string. If you bend it a few inches every day and keep tying it down you can eventually get the stem running horizonal to the ground.
nature View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2007 at 22:09
Respect 4 your dedicated time. Thank you.

I know I have a long way to go before I tame maryjane.
Lucky for me there is time and fora.

so no rootcomplex, just plane pH 6.5 balanced water first weeks. Then Build up by start giving half the amount of rootcomplex and supervit.
Then gently observe them.

Hope it stays this easy.
Because I really do love my smoke in the evening. And streetsmoke isnt a 100& garantee.

Pics in januari, I ll try that 5m to actually geurilla.

For the greenhouse I am going for Jamaican Pearl.
I will be her b#tch and throw myself as a slave to her.

Happy toking all
Keep it naturel!
Signum View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Signum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2007 at 14:46
Originally posted by nature

WOW!!! 5m??????? HAHAHAHA!!! If I had no neighbours I'd grow it like that always!!!!

But the problem is that my greenhouse reaches 2m high. Maybe I'd guerilla one for real haha!

5m i like!!! Forrests beware !

Maybe I'd beter top the one for my greenhouse.
Belgian law "allows" one plant, but I think they won't take a 5m plant for personal use!

Anyway thanks for the information!

I don't know how it's done in belgium, but i asked a cop what he thinks about my (former) 7 plants in the netherlands, and he said that's not interesting,  only the big boys.... still i think the most important thing is when neighbours start complaining, then they can use the law.... well good luck with it i'd start with multiple plants germinated later.
cheers
nature View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote nature Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 13:54
1 plant wouldnt be a problem.
But if you own more, they'll take it and you must go to the bureau.
Possibly you walk out 30min later.
However you will probably pay a fine (maybe 100 to 500 euro) later.
Or work for free in your region to pay off the fine.

It all depends on your story.

c u
Keep it naturel!
 Post Reply Post Reply