Some Questions\Photo update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Signum View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Signum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some Questions\Photo update
    Posted: 24 September 2007 at 23:06
I am still busy with my females of unknown strain, but i wonder when to harvest, i think some are very close, and of course i just want to show some pics because personally i love cannabis pictures,

but please tell me if they are close

Plant 1

plant 2

plant 3

plant 4

Furthermore, i wonder if this yellow colour isn't a sign of bad health, it looks a little sad to me, it has been standing on a balcony, but the little dots apeared to me later, might be a result of the fungus that is threatening this plant?:

Thanx in advance again!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2007 at 23:14
They dont look ready to me, but im an indoor grower. They look like they could do with some more time to fatten up, but i know that maybe inmpossible in some climates now.
Green-Thumb Growing
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2007 at 16:12

I can only see the first two pics, but they're definitely not ready for harvest. They still have a few more weeks of growing left in them yet. Looks like around 90-95% white hairs at the moment. You should wait until 75% of the white hairs have turned orange.

Signum View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Signum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2007 at 22:04
Hm ok, well i'd say they differ a lot from eachother in means of progress, but indeed it is quite white, i just hope that those fungusses wont ruin my harvest before it's time.....

and what about the yellow colour? is it normal or nutrient prob??
connery View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote connery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2007 at 16:21
no problem for some yellow leave, just remove them .  The plant seems healty and you just need some more weeks to harvest.
fxdx613 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote fxdx613 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2007 at 17:31
looks like 3 to 4 more weeks watch the color change on the pistels 70% or so will turn red or rust color then its time
Enjoy  
P
Signum View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Signum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 16:00

Signum View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Signum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 16:02
ok well some are further, so here are some other pics :
these look more than 50 % i'd say....
cheers!

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 20:10
I can only see one picture with one small bud in it. The bud has 100% orange hairs, but you need to look at the whole plant to know when to harvest. I think I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but harvest them when around 75% of the hairs have turned orange. This isn't hard to judge. You don't need me or anyone else to tell you when they've reached this stage.
Signum View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Signum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2007 at 23:41
Allright, allright sorry mick, i just don't want to mess it up and people speak of quite different amounts of time before harvest, because Ganja said first week of october, and others say 3-4 weeks from now......that makes me wonder

but thanx for the advice and i won't bother you any more with my questions ok?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2007 at 00:00
No need to be sorry... it's impossible to give an exact harvest time for cannabis plants, especially hybrids. The first week in October is just an estimate, different plants will be ready at different times. 3-4 weeks was just a guess as well. They will be ready when they're ready. If you want to harvest early, that's fine. The smoke will still be top quality, but growth and potency usually reach their peak when around 75% of white hairs have turned orange.
Signum View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Signum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2007 at 01:09
ok, that's interesting because i'm dealing with a fungus that is ruining 3 of my ladies so perhaps i will harvest them next weekend then. as for the rest they are vulnerable for fungus as well because of the high humidity levels.....
is 2 weeks a big difference in thc level? because the weather really sucks...heheh
thanx again for the fast replies Mick!
cheers
connery View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote connery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2007 at 01:11
harvest time for the same strain will be different depending from the Country where it is cultivated.  For example here is about 1 hour difference from UK and Italy ,  and this reflecting on cannabis plant means that the same plant cultivated in UK will finish even 15-20 days before than in Italy. That's why the average time is to consider as an indication. 
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2007 at 16:06

In theory, THC levels will be higher in immature buds, but the buds themselves will be a lot smaller.

Signum View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Signum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2007 at 19:00
ahhh that changes a lot, because i'm not a big smoker, and i grow several ladies so i have enough, but i thought that those crystals on the buds are a positive thing and they appear in a later stage right? well that changes something i will defenitely harvest some this weekend! thanx again Mick!

cheers
btw, are you growing something this season or you are allready done?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>