Sensi Photo Contest Open!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sensi Photo Contest Open!
    Posted: 30 August 2007 at 17:10
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 01:32
Woot, at last,i thought it was never gonna happen. I'll take a few of my plants before i chop and post them.

Skunk#1/Unknown%20Breeder/24%20days%2012/12

Skunk#1 from an unknown breeder at about 3 weeks of 12/12
Green-Thumb Growing
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 15:50
Tried to enter an image there now, but i got some sort of SQL microsoft error. I'll try again when im home in Ireland. Next thursday.

Bowen
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 19:55

do I have to upload them pictures in the gallery ? or is the uploaded picture (so long) in the "upcoming photo..." thread enough ?

gd smke !

ps. hey bowen ! hope your holiday was nice herre ... get well to home !
1 TIME FOR YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL !
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2007 at 07:02
go in two your pics and edit the ones you esply want in the contest and check the box next to it theres some great shots allready well done evrybody
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2007 at 10:29
RIGHT !
I uploaded two pics, rated some of the others  (: PLEASE RATE MINE :) by clicking on my name ...

look at that shiva shanti II, isnt that nice resin ?

and have a good smoke ! weed%20leaf

Q.
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2007 at 18:13
How do you rate others images, and view any ratings you may have got? I think i updated my pic right, is the pic in this thread not enough to qualify?
Green-Thumb Growing
lasulja View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote lasulja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 11:23

loving%20it
lasulja View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote lasulja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 11:25
why links dont work
Question
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 13:01
You have to active them.
Highlight your link and click .  A window will pop up and you just need to click 'OK' to activate the link.

BTW - the use of [image] at the front and back of your link will probably stop it working.

Images posted in threads are not entered into the competition. You have to enter images to your gallery and tick the Beautiful Bud Shots check-box when uploading each image.

From the general gallery, there is now a link for Beautiful Bud Shots that you can click, to go to a page with all entries so far.You can rate entries on this page

The ratings are definitely stored, but they may not be displayed at the moment. The overall ratings will be visible to forum members soon.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 15:49
just wanted to say THANK YOU ALL FOR RATING so long !
you are such great folks here on sensi, nice and happy ! wouldnt say that if its not true, thats my real opinion ! !

wish everyone of you (yes, you too ;) a very good smoke !  weed%20leafweed%20leaf

Q.
captain slow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote captain slow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2007 at 00:12
hi guys, i dont know if this is the correct thread to put these but i'll post them here for now and a mod can move them if need be,

first up are a collection of pics from my last grow,

i'll start with some snaps of an APOLLO 11 (genius pheno) i received from a friend,

these pics are of 1 plant, grown from clone,

the next 4 pics are from the same grow as the A11, and is a chronic clone (also received from the same mate) from serious seeds,

the next set of pics are from my current grow and are 3 chronic clones at day 33 of 12/12, which are recovering from a fungal infection that got into them in early veg (due to the very humid weather lately) and coming on nicely thanks to some dithane,

plant 1

plant 2

plant 3

thats all for now, and as i said, if this is in the wrong board, would a mod plz move it, thnx loving%20it

captain slow View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote captain slow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2007 at 00:34
i forgot to add in the last post that, Claude from serious mentions in the description of the chronic, that the do not respond to topping,

well, i thought i'd try giving it a go on these plants to see how they turned out, and as far as i'm concerned, they respond rather well Evil%20Smileloving%20it
Solidopc View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Solidopc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2007 at 00:49
Looking good man. If you want to enter them into the competition, you need to go to your gallery, upload them there, and make sure you check the beutiful budshots box.

Anyhow, very nice plants, love the Apollo 11. Heard many good things about it.
Green-Thumb Growing
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2007 at 01:56
uh cap ! thats some capital pictures, my congrats !
have a good 1 !
Q.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>