Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

FAVORITE MOVIE(S) TO WATCH WHEN WASTED!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jimmygrewsome View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote jimmygrewsome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAVORITE MOVIE(S) TO WATCH WHEN WASTED!!
    Posted: 20 August 2007 at 18:52
Sorry if this has been done, but I lurve nestling back and watching a great movie when I'm mullered! Just wondering what y'all like to watch at 4.20?
Cant resist "OLDBOY" or "WITHNAIL and I", A little predictable, I know!   
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 19:47
hmmm good post for me at the moment. all deciding what movie to stick on tonight with some shit hot smoke!!

old boy is brilliant, didn't get withnail and i, just too fookin depressing looking at them living in shit!

might stick on jackass 2, harold and kumar get the munchies, mythbusters on the discovery channel is always a brilliant watch....

no none of that seems right, want something epic to watch tonight!!

ps what does "what would you all like to watch at 4.20 Mean???

probably a stupid ass question but i need enlightening.
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote jimmygrewsome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 19:57
Sorry if that was a little too cryptic! 4.20 sposed to be the international time to skin up a big fat one!! I think there is even a subliminal reference to it in "Pulp Fiction" (nother great stoner movie) as all the clocks in the varying storylines are allegedly set at 4.20! Not sure bout that as am always way past trying to remember looking out for it when watching it!! Far too stoned by then!
Jonney View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Jonney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 20:02
ha ha brilliant!!! Didn't know that at all!

Actually have that on DVD so i'll look for it next time i'm viewing!

sin city is another great one!!!

Saw inside man the other day too, very enjoyable!
"It is possible that a certain amount of brain damage is of therapeutic value."

Dr Paul Hoch
------------------------------
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote jimmygrewsome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2007 at 20:10
Its probably just a myth but nice story! Not seen inside man but will check it out! Keep an eye out for a movie called "HOMEGROWN" starring Billy bob Thornton, John Lithgow and Hank Azaria, saw it in australia a couple of years ago and not been able to track it down in the UK until recently! Great movie about Growers in the hills of califonia (I think its california, a while ago)JGS
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2007 at 11:03
Yeah, just saw Homegrown again the other day. Good film.

Harold and Kumar's next outing is in Amsterdam, naturally. The actors dropped by the Hash Museum a couple of moths ago (there's a pic in Sensi Snapshots).

The Wire is excellent, probably the best show on TV. Not a movie but about 50 hours of superbly constructed drama (4 series so far). Even better than The Sopranos.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2007 at 20:13
tellytubbies esp la la when high is very nice.
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 07:52
hehe, reminds me at something,  

-bleep- cannabis can damage your memories... (Half Baked) - still a good one to watch totally stoned. high
gd smoke !

Q.
1 TIME FOR YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL !
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote jimmygrewsome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 20:59
 Nice one Q!! I knew this topic had to be in there somewhere! Havn't seen half baked yet sounds good! definately on my to watch list!
I remember making a massive POLLEN COFFEE with my bro in law and going to see STARSHIP TROOPERS when it came out at the cinema!!
 That was sumpthin to behold as the special effects where cutting edge then!!so%20high
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 10:43
Did you ever notice how Starship Troopers is almost exactly like the War on Trrrrrr?

Just replace 'bugs' with 'trrrrsts' and you have a futuristic analogy of the period from 2001 to present, complete with glossy, pro-war media.
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2007 at 12:11
hey G, I know why you write those bad words in secure form,
knowing the rumours since the internet exists as a commerical form, that someone gets a message anywhere when you write such words as an***x, *-bom*, or ta**b*n .

big smile because I know a person working in cali for the local gouverment and he even confimed that they work like that. 
but one question is on my mind, what anyone would do with all the information I shared since 1995 with my first modem.
I mean is it from any intrest if I have googled 1997 for "dumb jokes" because I was blunted ? could they make a profile out of information thats absolutely coincidentally and made like I was in random mood ?

I dont think so, but starship troopers was a funny movie and the special effects were revoutionary for this time of the 90s, but if you are true the story was relative thin, and the contionous part "starship troopers 2" was one of the horriblest movies ever in my opinion. if SST would been released in these times wouldnt have such a cult-status.

hehe, have a good smoke ! high

Q.
-idd View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote -idd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 12:13
Starship Troopers, the novel, (RA Heinlein) was intended to be political -
written in 1960, they had the same turmoil that we're going through.
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 13:01
oh didnt know that its the movie from the book. is it that close to the book or is it more inspired by the original story ? 1960 and all that laserguns and starships ? sounds nearly incredible  ... gd smoke !
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 21:17
last nite i watched the film disturbia crazy flick when high...
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
rajasdope View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote rajasdope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 22:46
I like to watch anything funny.  My favorite is, yes I know, it's a cliche, but Cheech and Chong's Up in Smoke.  What about Bob.  That's the one.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>