Detoxing in Munich

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Detoxing in Munich
    Posted: 27 July 2007 at 11:33
Whats up guys n dolls, well i've been here for almost a week and still havent managed to track down any smoke. Hows things goin for every1 else. Im thinking about taking a little trip on the train to drop by my favourite seedbank.

Bowen
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 12:31
Same as ever here. More weed in Amsterdam than we know what to do with.

It's such a short train trip...
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 13:59
Originally posted by Q

only thing I can say dont buy your stuff on the streets. go on a cool party (munich is famous for the MUFFATHALLE #1 in dancelhall,reggea,hiphop) and ask some suspicious looking people for a toke, when they let you smoke, the possiblity to buy some of them stands good. the glass weed is in most cases sandy weed and you can identify it through the bite test. take some resin (or what resin seems like) on your fingers and lick it, bite. when it crunches the weed is crap.  

go to the HOFBRÄUHAUS and the DONISL (to eat a schweinebraten...lecker)
and dont forget the THERESIENWIESE, to see where all the drunk people go chocking in OCTOBER  ;)

have a nice trip and dont drink too much. beer is much cheaper than weed (about 10 euros each gramm is normal) and on every corner to get in 4 diffrent brands.

ahhh, and BAVARIA is famous for a good HEFEWEIZEN beer, try a KRISTALLWEIZEN.

hv a gd 1 !

ok give a fuk* about the alcohol, but remind my advices about the weed...

good traveling and better smoke !

Q.

PS. G thats a worth a LOL bavaria is a minimum of 9 hours with train to amsterdam ...
anyone else can correct me but its a dam* long travel from there ...
1 TIME FOR YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL !
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2007 at 14:38
Originally posted by Q´sGhost

PS. G thats a worth a LOL bavaria is a minimum of 9 hours with train to amsterdam ...
anyone else can correct me but its a dam* long travel from there ...

That's a very short journey to travel between countries as far as I'm concerned.

Countries like Australia or the US may have given me a slightly different perspective on this. It's longer than 9 hours on a train if you want to travel between Sydney and Melbourne (which are the two closest state capitals).

And it's about 12 hours on a bus from London to Dam.
Bus from Sweden to Dam is 24 hours.

So 9 hours on a train to end up in Dam seems like a breeze.
Maybe not if you have to travel back on the same day, but otherwise very easy.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 11:54
Yeah theres 20 of us out here so im almost sure a trip is in the works, I thought it was only about 6-7 hours on the train?? We just have to get the go ahead from the course leader, but so far he seems a ok with it.

Later guys i'll let you all know if theres any developments on the smoke front.

Bowen
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2007 at 19:46
yeah ganja if you see things like that I agree. myb I m too spoiled by living in a region where you can travel in 2 hours to da damn and with fun on the autobahn in 30 min to venlo.
good travel bowen, looking forward to watcha will say about the krauts. and remember the people here are not all like the one in bavaria. lol.
gd smoke !
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 01:54
yh hi bowen good luck in finding a good smoke, see if you can grab some seeds while your there maybe...
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 21:53
Yeah Hol i'll have to pick up a pack of Afghan Kush for when i get home, We have planned a trip to prague for next weekend so i should get some greenery there.

QG, I hope they're not all like this lol they are all so serious its almost scary, I think they're afraid us Irish could give them a run for their money at the old drinking business.

Later guys - Send me all your good luck so i can get some smokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Bowen
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2007 at 00:15
good luck and good smoke !

Q.

Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2007 at 21:09
GUTEN TAG !
hehe, how treat you the people there B ? you already got drunk by a maß bier and some schweinehaxe mit sauerkraut ? :) *smile from one ear to another*
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2007 at 14:33
Whats up Q. Yeah i had a mass (my keyboard dosent have that symbol) of beer it was quite tasty, what was more tasty was the second and third lol. Us Irish aren't liked much out here.

Bowen
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 08:12
yeah thats good to hear, hope the germans treat your group of people well ...
bavaria is a policestate so it should be allright, but some say never go to the east of germany as a foreigner . that sux.
gd smoke ( I hope you get one =) !

Q.
beer n buds View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote beer n buds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 August 2007 at 13:42
If you have to go to east-germany watch out for any bald evil-looking guys wearing ''springerstiefel'' and try n stay out of their way (even more if you got a strong irish accent)
But I wouldnt say germans dont like Irish, i'm german n I like Irish (especially the malty ones in pint glass mmmmmmmmhhhhh)
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 14:46
Well guys I got some very very nice weed there a few days ago. It was almost as good as the white widow I got the first time I visited Amsterdam. Very strong buzz off it, I felt as though I was peering over a really tall ledge looking down. Great high off it, it diddnt help that I had a few maß's before hand lol, but all was well. Very well in fact for 8 euros a gram

Ps. Heading off to Berlin tomorrow so hopefully i'll get more and then i'll be home on thursday where I will definitly get some. Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy CoolThumbs%20Up

Bowen
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2007 at 21:14
happy trail blazing bowen nice to hear alls well.
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>