flowering outside

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iboga76 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote iboga76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: flowering outside
    Posted: 28 June 2007 at 19:43
does anyone know when my plants should start flowering outdoors being that they will be ready for mid september,do plants take around 8 weeks to flower outside do they usaly flower at end of july? many thanks iboga

Everything I post is fictional. All the pictures posted are fictional. I am fictional. You are fictional. Reality is fictional.
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2007 at 20:18
depends when you planted them my friend its worth checking on them from time to time to make sure everythings ok with the crop as the hours become shorter they should bud up then its all down to the sun water etc as to when they finnish but 8 weeks of budding time is plenty. (edit) just seen your other post she wont be long before budding by looks if you want to force her 12 of lite 12 of dark.
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2007 at 22:27

Early-finishing plants should start flowering noticeably around the start of August and finish around mid-September.

Post Reply Post Reply