ready for flowering?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
urbandurban10 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote urbandurban10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ready for flowering?
    Posted: 26 June 2007 at 09:26
since the longest day in the year was last week, should i start using fertilizers for the flowering stage?i live at 45 degrees nodical latitudeSmile. the plants are already between 1,5 and 2 meters high, strong and healthy. the fertilizer i have is seaweed extract. until now i only used cow manure as fertilizer and it did a great job.sould i remain to it ?
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote urbandurban10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 09:28
i tried to put some photos but i don t know how to do thatErmm.can i get some help in this one too?Big smilethanks
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 16:34

Don't add any nutrients unless the plants look like they are suffering from a deficiency. If they're growing fine in the cow manure, leave them be. If they are growing in the ground with good quality soil, the roots will be able to spread out and find the nutrients they need. If they do start to look sick or weak, you should add a nutrient mix that's high in Potassium and Phosphorus, with a smaller amount of Nitrogen. I don't think seaweed extract will be enough on its own.

To add photos, click on the green "post reply" button at the bottom or the top of the page, alongside the buttons that say "new topic" and "new poll". Click on the camera icon to add a photograph. It will take a few minutes for the photo to load. I think the maximum file size is around 100kb.
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote urbandurban10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2007 at 01:23
Originally posted by farmer mick

To add photos, click on the green "post reply" button at the bottom or the top of the page, alongside the buttons that say "new topic" and "new poll". Click on the camera icon to add a photograph. It will take a few minutes for the photo to load. I think the maximum file size is around 100kb.

thanks a lot farmer mick. i managed to load the picture.
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote urbandurban10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 15:50
after reading the posts about preflowering and flowering on the forum i still have some doubts. how long it takes to a plant to begin flowering after preflowering signs appeared. i read that preflowers show in vegetation period(in the end of it i suppose?)
mine look like this now:
this photo may not be the best, but it s a female for sureThumbs Up

connery View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote connery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 July 2007 at 18:17
cow manure is enough do not add anything else,  I think you should wait till the end of the month to see the first true flower
 Post Reply Post Reply