shells update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
c&shell View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote c&shell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shells update
    Posted: 16 May 2007 at 10:51
hi shell here even though i got a different username need help with this ganja why wouldnt it let me log in? tried everything but had to re-register under new name hope this is ok...............any way gonna post some pics but they are a few days old now cos couldnt get on so here goes about 32 days of flowering and looking good me thinks tell me what you guys think , how long do you think i got left before i start flushing them?Help needed for login problems too!
Every day even since taking these pics the colour changes and are turning browny/orange amazing at how quick, but need to get a loup...................shell
positronic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote positronic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 11:00
Well done shell, nearly there !!

Yeah I couldnt log in for a few days *twitch* missed the site but tried to rough it out *twitch*

good job & all the best
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros
shell View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 11:09
    working in again it let me back in good stuff
farmer mick View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote farmer mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 11:56
Hi Shell, wow... great work there. Those are some fine looking buds. I reckon they got around 3-4 weeks left. They will still get fatter over the next few weeks as the white hairs turn orange. Harvest when 75% of hairs have turned orange. You don't really need to flush them, just stop feeding them nutrients in around 2-3 weeks, when 50% of the hairs are orange. Give them just water for the last week or 10 days.
"A rat race is for rats. We're not rats. We're human beings." - Jimmy Reid, RIP
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 12:03
very nice shell. you ve done that now very very good !
now, like farmer says, its time to watch thier hairs now. you know they will turn brown-orange and you can say when more than the half (ca. 3/4) are orange, its time to flush them. (still 14 days I would say)
man this will be good quality stuff - have a gd smke!
1 TIME FOR YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL !
DRFEELGOOD View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DRFEELGOOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 16:50
what a girl, those are some sweet sugery buds. shell i dont know many ladies who grow weed, but i think you got the hang of it now. very good. go girl....dfg..   
DR,FEELGOOD...              if you cant be good, becareful
DRFEELGOOD View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DRFEELGOOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 16:52
   what strain is that????
DR,FEELGOOD...              if you cant be good, becareful
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 18:56
welcome back shell we all missed the forums. plants look great now dont rush the end bit any that get real big u cud try a small bud naughty but nice just dont go mad now as you watch the resin should build up and up lucky you. keep us posted 10/10 nice job
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
shell View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 16:52
was just wondering what could be the yield i get of my 9 babies, will post some pics in a bit of each one then if you got any ideas pass them on, am using a 400w lamp ok cheers shell
shell View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 18:19
here are some pics taken half hour ago,not sure why they so spindly u reckon its the plant that just grows like this so confusing, keep seeing pics on colas, is this the top part where it is bigger? have got loads of branches coming of it with smaller buds that are smaller, see what u can tell me about my pics, shell
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 19:10
well shell on my last grow 5 big girls indoor mix under a 600w i got 16 dry oz so anywhere from 3-4 dry oz per plant is a good avarage oh and when you do come to harvest please dont cut them all down on one nite as its a lot of work and they wont all be ripe on same day better to take them as they become reddy and a pair of tight rubber gloves helps from getting sticky resin every where then pop gloves in freezer for 3 hours then u got resin to smoke also sissorc used to cut will get build up. you got all the best bits to look forward to now.
peace

shell View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 22:11
the best bits to come,seems really hard going look at the problems i had first time round lol,so gonna need any info. possible step by step please as dont want to cock up, cheers shell, aint it great to see them change daily they getting more colour now, totally amazing,
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 23:00
hey hol, thats a good tip with the gloves ... next time mayb ?
1 TIME FOR YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL !
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 06:18
yh i have loads of the rubber ones like surgens wear :) i love the snappy sound lol

shell View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote shell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 17:16
4 sum reason cant read your PM drfeelgood?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>