Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Welcome to the Sensi Seeds forums
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

hi there - Ganja, I am a new member - help?!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
summergirl View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote summergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hi there - Ganja, I am a new member - help?!
    Posted: 02 August 2013 at 11:21
Hi everyone, I am a new and happy member to this forum. However I am a complete novice and really need some advice. Please can someone help me. I have posted the two posts below yesterday asking for advice on what strain to get to plant outside now in southern west france - please can someone help me out with some advice.
Also, I don't yet have the permissions to use the rest of this forum so cannot look at other posts in other sections of this forum which may give me the answers to my questions. From reading other new members posts, I can see that this is the case with new members until they are given the permission to look around at other sections of the forum.
Ganja, please please can you sort this for me- from reading I think you are the person who does the permissions....? Sorry if I have got it wrong! Also, any advice (urgent) on my previous 2 posts would be great if possible. Many many thanks to you all - a great website and a great forum. thank you summergirl....
Arjun View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Arjun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 15:55
Hi Summergirl,
You should now be able to navigate the forum easily. Let me know if my answer to your other post has helped you out!

Take care,

Arjun
summergirl View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote summergirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 23:06
Hi Arjun, Thank you ever so much. Yes the info was really useful and thank you as well for giving me the permission to enter the rest of the forum. There is so much useful info on it especially for a novice like me.
I intend to keep a daily/weekly diary of my first grow so that I can learn from my mistakes and then hopefully my second grow will be better. I hope to post on the forum some photos and updates to this grow...and I expect I'll be asking a kind and ecperienced soul to help me out when I have problems.
I don't know if I made the right order but I ordered some Skunk #1 Automatic and some White Diesel Haze Automatic Fem. Basically I was looking for some robust plants that even I cannot destroy, with decent proportion of sativa as I don't want to sleep but prefer the sat buzz, auto flowering due to the fact that i am planting outside in August which I know is very late and fem which I hope won't be infected with male plants outside. I am in sw france and have a very sunny and private garden (for the first time in my life!). Normally it is hot here at least till end of October. November can be lovely and even in December good sunny days. This year who knows? It poured with rain and cold till mid/end of June, then sudden intense searing heat every day since then. Yesterday was over 30 degrees, sun, no cloud and today pouring rain, giant hailstones and chilly. Tomorrow's forecast is over 30 degrees again. My garden vegetables which I planted back in april did not grow at all, a lot of the seeds did not even break the soil or come up. Suddenly, in the last 10 days the veggies seem to be doing what they should have done back in June - this year the seasons seemed to be a bit mixed up and mother nature confused. I hope that now we are in for a lot of sun and heat and so my lovely sensi seeds will grow tall and strong. Any advice on what I have ordered or if I have made a complete cock-up, please let me know. Thank you again for your advice - really appreciate all the advice I can get on this my first grow. This is a great forum! and I am really pleased to be a part of it...%3coving%20it thank you!!
Arjun View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Arjun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 09:08
My pleasure

Enjoy the forum and keep us posted!
 Post Reply Post Reply