I have a dilemma..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tru3 Magic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Tru3 Magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I have a dilemma..
    Posted: 06 April 2007 at 02:47
okay well basically im not working with huge funds. i got 2 lights, with plant grow lights that give off 120 watts and the soil i have has a percentage of .08% nitrogen, .12% phsphorus, .08% potassium. im using two pots, and i've filled each one inch from the top and im waiting on the germation of my seeds. So i am wondering...should i be expecting at least a little tree or what because im not working with good equipment and is there any tips anyone can give me referring to soil ratios and light wattage and power, and watering. thank you.
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2007 at 07:56
http://forum.sensiseeds.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2163&KW=
farmer micks indoor set up read it all will become cear welcome to sensi
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 April 2007 at 10:02
What kind of lights?
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
Tru3 Magic View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Tru3 Magic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2007 at 01:05
theyre just 120 watt, Phillips agro-lite lights. im not to sure of the color spectrum they omit so if thats what your asking..then idk. all help is appreciated. thank you.
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2007 at 11:29

if you have two 120w phillips growlites, you can expect you plants will grow slowly but they will grow at last. you have to calculate some extra days for growth and flower, and fertlize slight, maybe you will need some supports like pipe cleaners and bamboo sticks later, make a good setup as seen and described on the forums read some bout growing itself...

... and have soon a good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 April 2007 at 11:14
I've tried googling images of a Philips 120w agro-lite, but I can't find anything.

From the wattage, I guess we can assume that these are large CFs, for growing.

If so, this is enough light to produce some decent plants and buds - around 20,000 lumens, enough to illuminate one or even two square metres.

You'll need one pot for each seed you intend to grow, and you're better to start with small pots (250-500ml).

You'll also need a fan - at least a normal fan to move the air around the room - and an extractor fan will probably be very useful later on.

Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
 Post Reply Post Reply