Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what is the best YOU learned on the forum?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:46
so i am different but i told already in the beginning , a few years ago, i come from the top of the softdrugs branche, i was there because i showed unique talents, ownwise yes.
I could never trust people or it was game over, so i learned to think for myself, things are true or untrue, if someone gives me an advise and i know not who the person is i will believe the advise for 50% true or untrue.
if its untrue, i dont blame the adviser, he makes me stronger!
so life is difficult to learn..
i worked together with an enemy once, he should give me advise, after the first advise i mknew he was lying, i turned around his advises and i got a very good harvest, i did everything the opposit way! so even enemies are usefull, he thought i was stupid, in the mean while i was manipulating him, he is already gone in the biz for over 20 years, i am still here, as a private person.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:46
After much thinking and analysing i found out why extra feedings , when the plants grow well, give difficulties, its just my opinion.
for example a plant is in flower time, the plant get the basic food like Canna Flores, in this food is a little Nitrogen, the plant uses a little nitrogen, it doesnt grow anymore, stretching is over after a while. The grower decides the plants can have a little extra food,
now if you give extra basic food like the Canna Flores you give more Nitrogen that the plant doesnt use, so there is a build up of nitrogen, the plant can not handle this extra N because growth is over, the plant flowers.
Thats why they invented the PK 14 15, an extra food in the flowertime without nitrogen.
same for other ingredients like sulfur, calcium and others, the extra need for food is mostly Phosphor and Potassum (Kali in dutch).
thats my new theory.
I have an other theory about giving less food than the maximum,
We have sensi for the seeds, if we give not maximum food the plants stay smaller so you can buy extra seeds to fill up your room, you save on food and buy for this saving extra seeds  so the harvest will be the same.
for the growers it stays the same only the plants will taste better, thats good for the smokers, the taste will be more plant instead of food taste.
About growing to thye max.:
we have in the Netherlands many chicken farms that grow as much as possible chickens in A SQUARE METER. This gives problems for the health of the chickens ( its over the top) as a prevention for illness they give all chickens an injection with anti biotics, so they wont get ill and they dont have to throw away all the animals because they are ill.
Now the problem is in the netherlands that if you eat this chickens from the supermarket ( the weight is 3x as normal weight) and you get a little illness Antibiotics from the doctor dont work anymore, because your body is already filled with antibiotics!
So there is a maximum that you can grow safely.
Thats why i am a fan of giving not to much or give not more and more, it doesnt work in the long term, better buy some extra seeds, sensi will be happy, the smoker will be happy and so the grower will be happy too.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 10:50
Originally posted by breizh ganja

hey ! there is always strange names on the forum and they never post ! ?

cheers !
i think they are chinese..
l0ld4ve View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote l0ld4ve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 18:25
I over fed some sativas once thinking they could take as much as other hybrids or indicas. Big mistake.
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 15:01
yes lold4ve,  personaly i see no advantage in giving extra food, not for sensi, not for the smoker and not for the grower.
i am an underfeeder, never flush my coco, it is not necessary in my case, never a oxygen problem in the soil, the only problems i have is the cuttings... pff, i tried everything except 1... my rootpowder is 20 years old, maybe i have to buy a new pot, but my pot is still 50% full... and i am saving as much as possible money, ( i am a dutchman).. can rootpowder have less quality after 20 years?%3cot%20smoki%3cg
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:37
I feel great !
yesterday i read the book of Laurence Cherniak : the great book of Cannabis.
very inspiring and it gave me a good feeling, it says that i am aon the right track !!!!!!
he wrote there that every grower has after a few grows a year after a few years an own wise of growing.
it feels so good!!
I read the book many times, it is a must for every smoker.. it gives info about the history and about what the holy plant is.
So the theoretical growers that dont smoke but sell the plant have not expanded their minds like i did. Alcohol gives like cocaine a tunnel vision, a one track mind.
the holy plant gives an expanded mind, which i have. i am happy!!
I dont drink, i dont sniff i dont use pills or medicins, just the holy plant is what i use. Not every day, since three years i use it less, i didnt smoke since a month now, i dont miss it, the plant is in me forever!
i read in the book a nice thing about ( assasins, the oracle of Delphi, Tartars, Christians, Richard the lionheart) Marco POLO: when he was dieing on a bed the pope told him:Tell us that all your stories were fantasy and lies, Marco Polo said to the pope: man i didnt even tell 50% of the things that i saw! He was a strong man!!
so without knowing the history about the holy plant (which can be evil to the bad ones) you cant advise people!
 I smoked more than 50 kilos of the best (mostly hasheesh) of the world..
iT WAS GIVEN TO ME , a person cant say i must have the best, you wont get it, only if you bring something special , the best is available.
forummember Schwarzenegger knows i tell the truth, he saw me 5 years of smoking together with young people (in this case). He saw my hash..
It was a party everyday for over 7 years!
But what he didnt know was that was always in the afternoon.. every evening i was invited by the best persons i met in life, the big guys.. i was the only one who was not affraid of smoking the strong things, because i had a clear mind, i am honest, i dot have to be paranoid, i never lost a discussion because i use the holy plant that expanded my mind!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2013 at 10:51
so i feel great, Cherniak is of the level Prophet!
 his books are as a bible to me! Same as the Freak Brothers, they showed me how simple life is, and they have never money as i have no money too! ( never said i have no properties! )
So smokers get a level of thinking that is not normal, they are creative as van Gogh and other artists..
I read in the book that the cannabis came back in europe in the last century, it started in France, (where van Gogh lived too).
so Gilbert Shelton ( Freak brothers) and Laurence Cherniak ( the great books of hashish) and Ed Rosenthal, they are my idols and heroes!
Not Soma not cervantes, they do not understand the holy thing about the plant, they havent expanded their minds, they want dollars, its marketing.
They are the false prophets!
there is not 1 way of growing, there are very many ways how to grow the plant!
One way thinking is caused by the wrong drugs, thats why my countrie has a crisis which i havent, it is caused mainly by alcohol and cocaine, both can give a good feeling one night but in the long term it makes brains narrow, it gives tunnel vision.
I am happy that i putted my trust in the holy plant (that can be very evil to the wrong persons)
i saw people do suicide, i know a supplier of schwarzenegger that felt dead on the street,
all caused by wrong minds, i was only once paranoid and i loved it, it learned me to stay on the good side of helping, giving and sharing!
Thanks God for making this plant, whoever you are.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12