Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Smokers' lounge
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

what is the best YOU learned on the forum?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is the best YOU learned on the forum?
    Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:52
%3ceeksince i am here on the forum i learned a lot, i improved my level,
i started as a seedling and i am now a SENSI ADVANCED GROWER! Sad that my mother isnt alive anymore , she would be proud!
What i changed in my grows is i use bigger pots, i learned to write in my posts (mostly) IMO, this means in my opinion, since then i have less fights with the collegues%3cuch
every grower has his or her own system, i learned that, i learned my system is simple i work without most equipments, why? because farmers did this a 100 years ago in the same way, i smoke the crop myself and i dont like the commercial thing.
I learned that the best seeds are a good investment, good seeds are expensive but Roll's Royce is expensive too! If you learned something important here on the forum then tell it here!
%3colling%20one%3clunt%3coint, i grow  already 33 years the holy plant.
what is important to have succes is that you as a grower are on the steeringwheel, what ever an advise is, you have to decide what you will do with it!
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:58
to get some inspiration i look often what other users do on the forum its on the front page of the side and then at the bottom, you can click on active users and see what others do, i see that still the thread VOLKSGARDEN is been watched after a few years.. and i can see if some one is watching one of my threads%3chumbs%20Up
i use it everytime, for inspiration !  
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2013 at 11:01
and the birthdays! i learned that many growers are born on januari the first! i wished once, all of them a happy birthday, it were dozens! you can find birthdays  on the forumfrontpage at the bottom%3cot%20smoki%3cg
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 17:35
THE AIR BUBBLER %3cug
thats a way to root your clones, it works fantastic, i learned that here! Savesw money too%3chumbs%20Up
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 17:38
And i met many fantastic persons here: Johnnyshope, JP, Blackboot and mellowchris and Piefke, many hours of fun, all the others too i cant tell all the names here because i dont want to harm the people that i might have forgotten..
dozens!
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2013 at 14:54
i learned that i am a doctor in the field while others are a doctor in the hospital..
i give sometimes advises that are 180 degrees different. but they advises work, ik work with experience and practice ( 33 years) my believe is always yes we can.
 I do not use my knowledge to advise : grower you have a problem.. i do believe in solutions.
example: a grower asks what to do with 40 celcius indoor.. i is in theory impossible but... if you ad co2 up to a level of 3000 ppm and you give no nitrogen... you can create  more or less succes. its always possible.. every problem has a solution imo.
sometimes my advises are not (already) on google or in books its just my experience. my own science.. i can help a lot. i saw a picture in a grow diary, i see that the plant needs a water only watering... why... i dont know... it a feeling based on lots of experience.
i cant tell ec this or that.. i work on my own way.
hope the explanation is clear so understand that my advises are from the field, if a doctor has to clean a wound with water but he is in the dessert he has to use sand.. like that, thats me.

martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 11:42
i ant find posts of mellow chris or blackbooth anymore%3cry
they were here on the forum but must be deleted..
i remember the biggestbud i have ever seen , from blackbooth, a buddha haze it was bigger than a canna 1 liter bottle, must have been 15 cm wide cleancut..
maybe the plant killed him, it was a big grower that haze! i hope they are allright!
l0ld4ve View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote l0ld4ve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2013 at 06:15
I've learn a bunch of useful info on everything.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2013 at 00:40
Originally posted by martiniGR

i ant find posts of mellow chris or blackbooth anymore%3c3c3cry
they were here on the forum but must be deleted..

Just because you can't find something martini, doesn't mean it's gone. I can assure you that mellow's posts are all still here and if I remember correctly, Blackboot (no 'h') changed his name before he stopped using the forum... many people do this to prevent others from being able to track them easily across the net via username searches.

i remember the biggestbud i have ever seen , from blackbooth, a buddha haze it was bigger than a canna 1 liter bottle, must have been 15 cm wide cleancut..
maybe the plant killed him, it was a big grower that haze! i hope they are allright!

The only Buddha Haze I recall was grown by secondmesa...
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
alecky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote alecky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2013 at 01:47
Yes, blackboot is now "auto question bot" haha, good ol Ganja!
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds"
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2013 at 15:05
logic is a part of filosophy and filosophy is like the wind, if you know that than theory has a lower estimation
breizh ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote breizh ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 10:52
hi growers friends ! i send the best vibes i can from my sunny(chut !) Brittany !

like many; i learned lot of things,here. but i have this " philosophia " :i know one thing;that i know nothing!(sorry for the gramma)

hey ! there is always strange names on the forum and they never post ! ?

never mind! i hope i will have the chance to grow at once in 2014 ! out and in !!! but first my dream house ! i must built !

cheers !
Rémi Gaillard...take a look !
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2013 at 16:27
every time i log on i learn a little more about some things else.. back when i joined around 7 years ago i had my first taste of LSTing. back then i did not even grow but i was still constantly on the forums reading anything i could absorbing all the info..

back then there seemed to be alot more active memebrs that really new what they were talking about, trying different methods. not saying people here dont now but maybe i know more then i used to so im not noticing as much..

heres hopeing for many many more years here :)
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:34
Originally posted by breizh ganja

like many; i learned lot of things,here. but i have this " philosophia " :i know one thing;that i know nothing!(sorry for the gramma)

hey ! there is always strange names on the forum and they never post ! ?

cheers !
hi  breizhganja (Asterix in brittania)
you gave here the most adult statement that there is : you are adult at the moment you know that you know nothing!
children think in one moment that they are adult, when they think they know everything, but that is not the moment that one is adult, that moment comes after this moment.
so if a grower thinks he knows all theory and thinks nothing can go wrong, than the ph meter is broke and all plants die.. and than you know you can only trust yourself..
thats the moment a grower will start to be experienced.
btw i made a wrong statement about the acid rain..
so i want to apologise for it ( that doesnt harm me, i am an adult, i know i will get stronger from apologising..)
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2013 at 10:38
about coincedence, the artwork in the back is made by the ladycousin of the largest (and one of the oldest there) agricultiral company in oude pekela!
you think at the left is a buffalo? no its just colorstains
you m think at the right is an elephant? its just imagination, they are colored stains
you think you see a few letters at the right? thats just coincedence!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>