Dope in Coffee doesnt SMELL ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dope in Coffee doesnt SMELL ?
    Posted: 25 February 2007 at 23:19

dont want inspire anybody to break the law... but I heard thats a sureshot to put weed bags in coffeepowder so the dogs cant smell it at all ? just a rumour I think, but I want you to confirm that.

better to have own home grown weed...

... good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2007 at 19:21
yh but a lil doggy can sniff one particle in 14 milloin forgive my spelling but its better to heat seal it in plastic like you lamiten a pic with plastic done like that it will get threw lets just say i`ve had dogs slighty off topic but putting your weed into a normal coffee is gr8 way to get high with no smoking smell
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2007 at 20:43
It depends how and where you are transporting it.... if you are talking about crossing borders with the stuff then there are other factors than dogs to consider:

If you put it in a can/jar/bag/whatever of coffee and that gets x-rayed then it will be VERY obvious to the person checking the x-ray picture that something is concealed in the coffee because the concealed weed will be a different density to the coffee around it when they would expect the contents to be all the same density.
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 00:50

yh would get past a nosey mom or dad but not border patrol dont do it unless you like to be touched in a very bad way by the man best to enjoy at home !!!!

Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 00:59
thx for replies, guys ! as I said, a creepy guy told me that and I wasnt able to tell him that it isnt so ... Angry

good smoke, fellas ! weed leaf

Quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 19:28
off topic kind of but i herd the reson you sometimes see baked beans or tinned toms for 3p a can in the cheapo supermarkets is because one pallet of these beans has the good stuff hidden in middle the beans or toms or whatever there are get sold on for cost as the real cash is in the class a drugs hidden in middle of huge pallets to big to scan all u need is a guy with a huge truck a tinning machine and next thing your the next howard marks but again i say this as entertainment DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

Nemo View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Nemo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 19:39
Originally posted by holistic

off topic kind of but i herd the reson you sometimes see baked beans or tinned toms for 3p a can in the cheapo supermarkets is because one pallet of these beans has the good stuff hidden in middle the beans or toms or whatever there are get sold on for cost as the real cash is in the class a drugs hidden in middle of huge pallets to big to scan all u need is a guy with a huge truck a tinning machine and next thing your the next howard marks but again i say this as entertainment DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME.

Would be great if that were true.... that would mean it might be possible for there to be a mix up and you could walk out of a supermarket with a tin of something very special for 3p.....
Sensi's collection of Indoor Cannabis Seeds

No Turn Unstoned
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2007 at 23:12

oups, can you describe that any nearer ?

mixing the essence with coffee and shake it out again ? this shouldnt be a post bout smuggling but I heard from h dealers put liquids in jeans and cross borders. and you can easily put slight flavoured pollum water from producing water hash in transporters and smuggle it ... Evil Smile

but it might be better to ...

... have a good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen
mick@th'hood View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote mick@th'hood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 11:40
they(customs)also train their dogs to sniff out coffee.
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 15:49
Dog noses can definitely make out one minor smell in a world of other odours - that's why they've been used for tracking since the dawn of time.

So a dog trained to detect cannabis could pick out the 'small green thread' even in an overwhelming noseful of coffee.

I think dog noses can detect one part in a quadrillion
(thats 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000)
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 19:10
yes its better if u hide the weed in the dog then its just getting it to stay lit like the old joke to hippys smoking a labourdoor because it ate his stash

positronic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote positronic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 01:24
yeah, or cheech & chong smoking dogsh*t for the same reason !!

u could be on to something there tho holistic - smoking dogs - I tried snorting cats but the claws kept getting caught and dont get me started on injecting parrots !!
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2007 at 10:33
Deep n the jungles of South East Asia, I met an ancient medicine man who turned me on to the joys of freebasing geckos. They're hard to keep in the pipe, but it's worth it in the end!

This also works with terrapins and some types of frog.

(parts of this anecdote are (c) to another seedbank)
Auto-flowering Cannabis Seeds!
No growing questions by PM, please!
billy bong View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote billy bong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2007 at 19:13
just say you spent last weekend in amsterdam like i did..your smoken for 4 days and nights..your clothes and your bags stink of weed..

how can a dog sniff out a lad bringing home a coulpe of bags of weed when more then half the flight home from the dam are stinking to the high heavens of weed...

i brought back a good bit of hash and weed and i got through the airport no hassle...
420phil420 View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote 420phil420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2007 at 17:09
same here,

they didnt bother to check my bags,

i brought like 1/4 of a pound back, no problems

even though the lady at the check in looked kinda... suspicious...

An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>