murderattempt on martiniGR unsuccesfull

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:35
presidentos willie, parallaxis 1983
in the section cannabisphotos parallaxis 1983: look how bizzy, people were sitting on the street. In the middle "the Nose"
this thread is now closed.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
Willie van het Kerkhof, Groningen NL
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:02
not realy ofcourse%3cig%20smile
i know this thread is going over the world now, i found this thread even in french! Hi French people! je ne parlez pas francais, voici une cle, plastic bertrand ca plane pour moi, tour de france, bernard hinault etcetera!
The murder attempt was bad, i will talk about it as a normal customer with all friends, i am an oldy, i dont need to f*CK THE SMOKERS COMMUNITY, i just live in balance with persons, i am always underestimated, look small, poor, stupid, i know, its a survival technique that i had to use behind the backdoor in the past. If some one wants to attack, i have some extra's i dont ask for fights, but 2 traitors in the city of Groningen , i have uncovered them, the talked about me, behind the backdoor, thats why i claim 8.000.000 euries, i wont get it because no onje has that amount but it is what they damaged in this citycommunity.
One his name is ( almost ) FALKO, tje other one his name is (almost) lowieke de vos, both work for the Oosterpoort, 2 others failed too their names are (almost)alf-red and Auto they owe me excuses and they have to repair my name.. if not , ok but then i say remember COOKIE, Cookie was not a monster COOKIE was a Snoopy, remember the fight at ther policestation community against the police, who won? maybe its on youtube: fight policestation cookie gron.
Some say friends do not exist, we cant make words for things that do not exist...
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2013 at 10:40
Schwarzenegger View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Quote Schwarzenegger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2013 at 12:09
Yeah , but the cops killed Cookie in the end....

maybe this is not the best example...
"New shit has come to light, man" -the big Lebowski
martiniGR View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote martiniGR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2013 at 15:55
dont think so..
cookie is a live as far as i know!
J.B. Walton View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote J.B. Walton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 17:18
MartiniGr is dead see the story in the latest news section:
martiniGR killed in russian roulette game..
NEW HASH PICTURES In the photogallery!them. New law march 2015: if you have a grow question then send me a private message.
I will give no grow info in public anymore.
J.B. Walton View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote J.B. Walton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2014 at 08:12
End of the story.. the big boss was killed by stress.
He knew my friendly side.
NEW HASH PICTURES In the photogallery!them. New law march 2015: if you have a grow question then send me a private message.
I will give no grow info in public anymore.
sarah louise View Drop Down
Sensi Moderator
Sensi Moderator

Quote sarah louise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2014 at 22:22
I've hidden your last post JBW, I'd rather we didn't start slanging off other members in the public forum.

I'll be away for a couple of days. I'll try and check in but it might not be possible, so please be nice while I am gone. <3
What doesn't kill me just makes me stranger...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12