Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alan Dronkers View Drop Down
Sensi Connoisseurs
Sensi Connoisseurs
hemp expert and cannabis enthusiast

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Alan Dronkers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Channel 4 censorship
    Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:21

Dear friends at the forum here,

I was very pleased to see the historical program time team from channel 4 the last few years and even more suprised when bronze age pottery for Cannabis beer (grooved ware cups) was mentioned in one of the programs. Interrested in more details I decided to go to the time team channel 4 forum on the internet and post a question on this cannabis beer. I got some very nice reactions the first 2 days and someone also asked if in modern days hem beer still excists. So I answered with a link to a 100% legal german fiberhemp beer (so low THC and 100% legal) as an example to see a modern day version for Cannabis beer.

This resulted in my message being deleted the next day and when I tried to post a message this morning that expresses my dissapointment, I was to find out I can completely not post messages there anymore.

Is this the channel from Ali G? Is he free to say as he pleases on cannabis or his ass also moderated?

I did my thing there; will not go back; deleted out of my favorite list; f**k idiot moderators that only maintain negative messages on Cannabis on their forum and delete genuine scientific questions on the subject.

Just to let you know, keep on spreading the honest information

Greetings,

Alan

hydrogenum View Drop Down
Sensi Grower
Sensi Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote hydrogenum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2004 at 19:16

hhhhighhhh...

don't know where will go in the end,
but know exactly where i stand

we can go far away...
 Post Reply Post Reply