Im new (Starting to grow)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
baffed View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote baffed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im new (Starting to grow)
    Posted: 20 February 2007 at 00:15
Hello, I have been wanting to  grow my own leaf just for myself, ive been doing plenty of research on what i have to do, any body willing to give me that little helping hand to push forward, over this forum or msn ?

DRFEELGOOD View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote DRFEELGOOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 03:55
   you ask and we will all give you what we can, this site has the nicest guys, welcome dude!!!!
DR,FEELGOOD...              if you cant be good, becareful
baffed View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote baffed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 11:48
I need some help with what good seed's are out there UK london ? tips for getting them to germinate ?
snoopy85 View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote snoopy85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 12:53
the first question you have to ask yourself is where do you want to grow your hemp.For outdoors I would recomend you brands like early skunk,early girl or ruderalis skunk from sensi seeds, you can order them on their website.
If you grow the first time outdoor its allways a good reason to take an outdoor mix.
For Indoor when its the first time I can recommend you skunk, double gum or if you want to grow as fast as possible then use silver haze or nevilles haze because they dont need a long vegitaive (growing phase)
I recomend you to just order from  sensi seed directly, because i made bad experiences with some retailers in my country!

If you cannot order from sensi seeds this link might help you out
http://www.cannabis-seeds.co.uk/
or ask google.co.uk

baffed View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote baffed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 15:18
Yes I want to grow indoors, in a small unit which I have, I bought some Nirvana misty seeds and some special garden seed's ive planted the Nirvana ones in a small pot about half an inch down in the soil i planted 5 seeds 2 days ago still no little plants popping thro yet, I put them in a small sterlized pot watred just to keep it slightly moist  there in my heating caboared so its just nice a warm not to hot not to cold.  
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 19:22
yes next time friend only just cover the seed with soil they shud be threw soil in 3-4 days max about the depth of the seed i plant em 100% germ rate anyway best of luck keep us posted
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
 Post Reply Post Reply