a question about seeds

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: a question about seeds
    Posted: 17 February 2007 at 19:23
more or less dead or at least every leave is dead toward the top of the plant but there are still some of the lower leaves are still so-so a guy at anouther site told me that when growing for seeds it's better to let the room stay around 80 f as it helps the seeds mature quicker where as i've been trying to keep the girls in the upper 60 to low 70's
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
positronic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote positronic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2007 at 21:25
Hows the plant Mike? Is the seeds maturing?? Hope theyve finished before her final throes !!

all the best    
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2007 at 01:05
wait and yield her normal, apart the buds from the seeds and the rest you can smoke (incl the lil skins from the seeds) !

if you want try to chew some of you seeds in mouth, gives a very mellow high !

have good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2007 at 02:03
the skins are starting to split open and they are darker then the one i pull the skin off
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 00:30
when u r shure she ll die, look until the "skins" of the seeds get a lil dry. try one and revove the skin. when theyre still green, theyre not finshed yet.

good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen

Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 00:22
940watts total 400 watt hortilux on a lightrail 5'6" x 2'6" x 4' foot. with a 135 watt clf one each end near a corner with 2 135 watt clf,s on the back wall. i use fox farms nutes i haven't seen any spots of any colar i've read that when a female gets heavaly pollanated like my girl they sometimes start to die towards the end and as of yesterday it has been 56 days since they showed flowers so today would be 57th day of flowering and 28 days since she was pollanated i figure at the rate she's dieing i can keep her alive for anouther week should the seeds be ripe by anouther week is how i should of posted this question
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2007 at 22:31
sounds like too much water and less light. what is your setup like ?
when she gets black points on the stem, theres no chance for saving her ...

dont worry, wish you good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen

mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2007 at 23:14
most of the seeds are still fully incased but are good sized i picked a seed off of one of my fully seeded strawberries still green but had an embryo inside. most all of the leaves are dead now but all the bract's and stems are still green none are wilted useuly i just seed a few lower buds but forgot about the male skunk#1 so i've never had this happen before
Grasso View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Grasso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2007 at 20:29
Hello,

she should slowly degrade until the seeds are ripe. Some plants still have green leaves but wilted bracts when the seeds are ripe. Other plants have wilted leaves but still green bracts when the seeds are ripe. Some plants may be fully wilted when the seeds are ripe. They can store energy (sugar or starch) in their stems, roots and unripe seeds.

How big are the seeds now and what colour have they? Do the seed shells contain embryos or are they hollow? How many green leaf and bracts are left?

Uli
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2007 at 17:23
    have a quick question about sensi's skunk#1 i bred her with one of her brother's to produce seed she was 4 weeks old from the time hairs started it's been about 3 to 4 weeks since at first the fan leaves started to yellow 1 1/2 to 2 weeks ago like useuly do for the time only problem is all the leaves are dieing starting at the tips at first i thought overfeed so i flushed twice since then but it keeps getting worse i have only gave them fox farms big bloom since they started doing this. also i've had this girl for about a year working with the clones and this is the last one till i germ some more seeds and realy want to get as many of the seeds to get ripe but the mom seems to be dieing right before my eyes day by day is this normal for a fully seeded mom to do this before any ripe seeds are formed or will they ripen as she dies
any thoughts ganja
 Post Reply Post Reply