Industrial Hemp > Sensi Seeds > Seeds, Genes & Strains > Advice on Choosing a Strain
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Hi, I am looking for a laughing seeds :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Don Hennaro View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Don Hennaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi, I am looking for a laughing seeds :)
    Posted: 10 February 2007 at 03:03
Hi everybody,  I need help...

I am looking for a sativa seeds, plant that makes you very very very very very VERY happy, and one that makes you LAUGH.

I have tried a lot, but still not sure what is a pure HAPPY/LAUGHING sort?

:)

And... what sort is best for metaphysics and mental traveling?

positronic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote positronic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2007 at 22:22
Go for something like Mexican Sativa and when flowering, harvest slightly early for a trippy, giggly smoke...

The later you leave them, or the more Indica in the strain, the more `couchlock` the smoke becomes.

cheers   
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros
Don Hennaro View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Don Hennaro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2007 at 01:55
couchlock?

positronic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote positronic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 February 2007 at 18:29
couchlock = when youve got a full body stone & cant be bothered doing anything...    
"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros
mike View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2007 at 04:13
kind of depends on person as to how it would affect you my strawberry cough gives me a good body buzz while at the same time it gives my gf the giggles to be 100% sure how it or any strain would affect you youd have to try a few but i agree with posi try a pure sativa and harvest before the glands change colars will give you more of a up or giddy high
help my plant's fell over and can't stand up
 Post Reply Post Reply