Indica vs. Sativa The Ideal High

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrcannabisdaddy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote mrcannabisdaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Indica vs. Sativa The Ideal High
    Posted: 30 January 2007 at 10:04
I am interested in starting to grow. I have smoked on numerous occasions but due to the multiple transfers my weed goes through before it gets to me, it is difficult to tell what type i am actually smoking. Since I do not know much about the different strains offered on sensi's site, i want someone else to choose for me. Heres Me--- i often get paranoid when i smoke, i dont want that;       i like a overpowering trippy kind of high;    although becoming really chill, like couch lock type shit is nice i would rather be entergetic and active, still able to run game and shit.       I enjoy smoking but i find that if i do smoke before a party i just end up sitting back lost in thought. I wanna be able to smoke, go out, and then still be able to slap bitchs. im growing indoors. WHAT SEEDS SHOULD I BUY
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 10:05
Slap bitches?
mrcannabisdaddy View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote mrcannabisdaddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 10:13
run game, pick up girls. when i smoke this becomes an impossible feat
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 19:15
oh god im trying to write but im still laughing i find jack herer is good for running da game keeping my pimp hand strong and its number one for slapen dem hoes !
Check out Sensi Indoor Mix in Holistic's photo gallery!

Better to live one day on your feet than spend a lifetime on your knees.
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 January 2007 at 19:57
there are some very special hash varietes that can make you feel jamaica high. runnin baked through the park starrin at the but*s with smile in your face ?
I never knew how this piece was called, it was a long time everywhere here ... we just called this one creampiece . search for some overpriced blonde hash ...

and have a good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
Ganja View Drop Down
Sensi Administrator
Sensi Administrator

Quote Ganja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2007 at 10:34
Originally posted by holistic

I find jack herer is good for running da game keeping my pimp hand strong and its number one for slapen dem hoes !

Ye've done it again, Holistic. Rare that I laugh out loud on the forums, but that's 2 from you in recent times. Cheers.

Without wanting to be overly rude to er....daddy, all I could think of was Norbert the Nefarious Narc (from the Freak Bros. comics), in his hippy wig and government issue freak-threads, mingling with the kids and asking "Do any of you 'hepcats' know where I can 'score' a 'lid' of 'boo'? Far out" etc...

(no offence meant, but it is a good tip - if one asks a complete stranger for their help in breaking the law, one tends to look more like a cop than a criminal).
bamboo bonger View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote bamboo bonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 05:16
WOW,just wow,slap some bitches?,couch lock?hmmmm,sounds like u need some over-alls and a nice bottle of dxm,possibly a baby sitter because u sound like ur 12,and a nice video game to control ur abnormally high case of add !!!!!
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 February 2007 at 05:28
so high

good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen
Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
positronic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote positronic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2007 at 01:22
Originally posted by mrcannabisdaddy

I wanna be able to smoke, go out, and then still be able to slap bitchs.

Ummm.... you should smoke....

CRACK

"Daddy"

Originally posted by Ganja

Without wanting to be overly rude to er....daddy, all I could think of was Norbert the Nefarious Narc (from the Freak Bros. comics), in his hippy wig and government issue freak-threads, mingling with the kids and asking "Do any of you 'hepcats' know where I can 'score' a 'lid' of 'boo'? Far out" etc...

hahaha yeah Ganja; Fabulous Furry Freak brothers rule !!

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope" FFF Bros
 Post Reply Post Reply