N problem

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
crazyirish View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote crazyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: N problem
    Posted: 15 January 2007 at 19:26

i use bio blizz all mix soil and bio blizz grow and bloom i follow the bio blizz grow schedule so nuts should be right but i have a nitrogen problem.. i have 2 white widow plants which are very healthy and have no problems but on my 2 ice plants the seem to be lacking in N i have started to ADD 2ml/L of water of the grow feed to the plants to give them more N this doesnt seem to be changing any thing.. any one got any ideas on wat i can do to fix this

Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2007 at 21:20
I there a possibilty to show us the plants ?
are they with little points on the leaves, getting brown and die then and leaves fall down ?
this could be also overferti !

but it may be better to identify the problem with some pics ...

good smoke, irish ! weed leaf

Quarzen

ps. looking forward to the "crazyirish" strain - how is it going ? smoke eye

Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
crazyirish View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote crazyirish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 13:16
the  crazyirish strain will be on its way withing the next year lol.. ill post some pics later but it is only on the fan leaves that its happening to.. im nearly 100% sure that its a nitrogen defeincy put ill get sme pics posted and u can see for ur self
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 17:11
holistic or ganja : would you be nice mates and post again the link to the site with the pictures of lacks and overdoses on plants ?
for irish  -  and I m also intrested to make a bkmrk on it.

good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen

Sensi Seeds: the Indoor/Greenhouse Collection - amazing strains for indoor or outdoor growing!
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 19:09
Quarzen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Quarzen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 January 2007 at 19:13
I would say, top research site ! this will fix your problem irish !

thx again, have a good smoke ! weed leaf

Quarzen
 Post Reply Post Reply