Bright Light - Bad for the Eyes ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bright Light - Bad for the Eyes ?
    Posted: 18 December 2006 at 19:33
hi people !
I have a little problem ... nothing serious, but when I come from my gr.room to my livingroom, my eyes have problems to switch from bright to chilled light and I have lightpoints in my view. I m using already sungoggles but I really wanna see the pistils in full light.
ok - the biological reason for that is clear, but can anyone say if it damages the eyes irreversible ?
today as I waked up I thought the nothern lights would happen right in front of my eyes - and what should I say to a doc ??

have a clear view and a good smoke ! weed leaf

Q´sGhost

ps. I m using 400w poot hps with a grolux lamp (for veg and flower)
1 TIME FOR YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL !
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 22:32
dude this is sooo werid because i was in grow room last nite for around an hour and just like u my eyes cud not focus in near dark we assume this is down to the retains not closing as we are stoned a decent pair of sunglasses is good far as long term i think theres no effects hope not anyway heres hopeing  to a good smoke
Q´sGhost View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Q´sGhost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 22:47
weird, indeed ! I guess I will turn to another eyetest next times - last one was 0.5 dioptrine on my left eye... but doesent need glasses at all (atm)

I think its time to close eyes let the music play ...

...and having a good smoke ! weed leaf

Q´sGhost
1 TIME FOR YOUR MIND, BODY AND SOUL !
 Post Reply Post Reply