Classic Thai

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
curious george View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Online Status: Offline
  Quote curious george Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Classic Thai
    Posted: 17 December 2006 at 07:05
Sup Dudes:

I'm an old timmer and I could use some direction here with all the new strains, What I'm seeking is that Classic "Thai" taste! of the 80's that I've come to Love..>< I dont know if the correct name is "Bhudda Thai" or if it is infact Just an Elite "Thai" strain I've been doing some reading and I know Thai strains grow lanky with wispy buds as do most of the pure Sativas. But as anyone reading this will have surmized by now I like tropical and fruity.. I am so VERY tired of anything even Remotely "Skunky Tasteing"... With that being said I'm open to "suggestions" on strains that meet this criteria- "THAI dominant" tasteing strains weather they be pure sativa hybrids or sativa/indica hybrids- Gotta have that old Thai magic of yesteryear!

Thank you all for your time.
        Sincerely Curious George.   

BabaGanoosh View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote BabaGanoosh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2006 at 23:58
I'm with you on that one there man.  I've been getting ahold of some thai and its actually  pretty easy.  If you ever meet a man who served in war and smokes he will know where that shit is at.. Guy I got it from served in veitnam and he's got that gold thai. Tasty. Good luck on your search!
Mustbe18+ View Drop Down
Sensi Seedling
Sensi Seedling

Quote Mustbe18+ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2007 at 17:25
Wow, everything differs so much from Sweden (sorry if i ain't ontopic).

But I was just amazed about what you wrote, you make it sound so perfect that I want to taste it smoking

Around here you often have two alternative's when it comes to marijuana. Either you go weed or hashis. 70% of the time it's no weed here so you'll have to smoke hashis.

I wanna go try all different types, feel the full taste and so on but its not like that around here :(

Good luck finding your tasty Thai ;>
 Post Reply Post Reply