indoor white skunk plus d gum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: indoor white skunk plus d gum
    Posted: 04 September 2006 at 19:38
white skunk on the right already in bud the d gum starting to form buds now two very happy with them thank you sensi.
Gills View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Gills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 20:39
very nice   
peter_spliff View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2006 at 22:17
u have earnd da title dr greenthumb.sware urs seem to grow faster dan mine.how long left now?
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 02:56
hi pete thks m8 they both 51 days old but the white skunk is so far ahead of the dubble and the thing is the white is more sativa than indcia but the buds on the dubble are going to be huge so im guessing what about 40 days left around oct the 8th i planted em on the 14/07 so the start of oct they just going to get warter then from what ive read and smoked a long slow dry hang em up and leave as if u apply heat to dry em qwicker they taste like poo. but for the 11.72p the white skunk is a great start ill post all the weights and that come harvest time so now im thinking what do i grow next ?. and i think i only catehd up with yours because you gave your baby all that vegging time u did 7 weeks i gave mine just 25 days from seed to the 600w 12/12 anyway m8 id best get off. gr8 to hear from u keep up the growing we need all we got in the uk now.
peace. one love.
holistic

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 10:59
i like da sound of strawberry haze.datsgona b a nice smoke.its meant to b a little tricky to get right but ibet its worth it.
seems like u will b harvesting at different times then.makes life a bit easier 4u tho.l8a   pete
tyke View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 19:02
looking very nice
Tyke
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2006 at 23:14
was jus lookin at ur pics agen and have noticed dat some of the leaf tips are abruptly pointing down.this happened with mine and ibelieve its da start of overfert.
if so jus ease off da fert for a little longer an it should b ok.
5 8ths 4 100 quid.is this wot the future of potsmokin is?
 Post Reply Post Reply