buds a plenty only 7 weeks old

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Online Status: Offline
  Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: buds a plenty only 7 weeks old
    Posted: 28 August 2006 at 20:00
simple amazing groth on this girl coverd in hairs budding nicely
tyke View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2006 at 22:33
looking good mate,
Tyke
Sticky View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Sticky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 12:57
Yeah Nice Holistic,

Keep going man,She will only get better.

All the best man.

Sticky smoke eye
peter_spliff View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 22:49
round of applause.thing of beauty.dat top cola is gona b massive.wot fert u usin?not long now
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2006 at 23:29
hi pete there on bio nova with added p-k 13 v14 but im spoiling them both now i give them 400-500ml of nuts in water after they had an hour of light then at midnite or 1am i give them 400-500ml of just water plus i repotted my dubble gum tnite into 10l pot as this seems to have helped the white skunk and i now have 7 babys in grow room of the same 3 white 4 dubble hopefully get two more girls. oh yes and i had a snekky lil test smoke off the white skunk just cliped a lil leaf very near top was a right good smoke just like weed that you buy not a home grown taste at all. yours must be massive by now and hows that heat sheld turning out any good ?
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 22:21
    we took the heat shield off for now as without lowering the light will do fuk all but da shade itself is spot on.my old 1 used to get hot as a mofo and this 1 is still cold to the touch no matter how long the bulb has been on.the glass coated aluminium is really gud stuff.wud b gr8 2 coat the walls with that

iv still not had a taster.im waitin 4 da big day.gona book a day off 4 it.heres a cuple of pics.i fink these were takin bout 3 days ago.botttom 1 a week ago.day 40 today.my m8s entire crib stinks of her lol.really strong orangy smell.bin sum dodgy leaves evrywhere last cule of weeks but weve been having nightmares wit the amount of fert to 50l pot ratio.the buds r fine tho?peace out

forsh View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote forsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 22:30
nice work dude Thumbs Up  sweet fat buds  , keep us posted would like to see one  before you
 chop her , cheers dude
  happy growin one and all
Bowen View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote Bowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 22:41

Very nice bud formation Pete I think its safe to say that you'll enjoy yourself with that lot, skin 1 up for me matie.

Bowenloving it
Things are looking up.........grind through it and you'll get there :)
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2006 at 23:42
yh pete thats a huge smoke right there its come on so well shud make a few splifs with that i recon at least 10 lol. no serioules it looks very good im suprised u havent had a lil smoke off her yet. but it looks like be better than any stuff thats not about here anymore
holistic View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote holistic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2006 at 04:47
i just been looking at your lady again there pete its going to be a huge weigh in, youve made look tiny, lol, but seriously she looks so fat at the base there id be tempted to go for the second bud thing where you cut her buds off but leave fan leafs stick her back on the 18 hour. having just said that thro if your going for the old purple weed next be easy just to start again. oh and you got a new bulb now two eh ?  so can u use same balast and how much are they ? as heat going to be a real bitch for me pretty soon running at 70 in lite and 60 in dark hear. oh yeah and the soap bars are back on the market up hear now at £285 i said no thanks. and smiled as the dude was thinking he had a sale....lol... anyway im ranting and its 3.45am never a good sign. so keep us posted with pics much love to all in the uk. and of course thank u sensi.
one love peace out
holistic

Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote peter_spliff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2006 at 16:51
crazy init.wot feels like 10 yrs ago wen i cud compare it to a 20p i neva thought it wuda turnd out quite like this.things can only get beta tho.

gona do sum experiments before i go for the purple super weed i wana make so gona grow a sum more shivas an sum sensis aswell.use up da seeds i got then get creative.see if i can get it any stronger.theres always room for improvement

wont b able 2 do a 2nd bud on this 1 coz were gona b drying in the grow room with no light an a fan.hpefully its fast dryin.gona b hell waitin wen i knw its just in da cupboard waitin 2 b smoked.

yeh got my sont agro 400in there now.im usin a 400 in a 600 ballast so its all gud.think it cost bout 80 quid or sumat daft like dat.

still no soap bar but i cnt b arsd wit it neway.can only b a fortnight or so now an im gona get completely mashed off dat plant.jus gota hold out til then.

thanx for da props guys.hope you all produce sum amazin shit to.ill post more pics soon.ill get sum more 2 nite

pete

tyke View Drop Down
Sensi Advanced Grower
Sensi Advanced Grower

Quote tyke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2006 at 17:57
Great looking plant Pete, hope you enjoy smoking it more than we all enjoy looking at it in envy,keep up the good work
tyke
 Post Reply Post Reply